As far as i know.
American Rev- Was under crownwalace, and was captured twice, and was head of some major battle
Civil war- 5 memebers in it, all...
I'm from the deep south yall :p So I go for college. Thouh i'd like the steelers to win this one. Hope this to be a good game =)
Nice post, hats off to you. Thanks for the information.
Auschwitz decays, prompting preservation effort - Yahoo! News
Real shame to hear this. I plan to go there someday. I'm going to donate some money.
Brutal. Good post gst.
That's pretty distrubing.
Awesome great post Kerrd, I can't wait to see the photos!
A bit fortunate for you all. I've never seen snow, so I don't see a reason to complain :p
Hola everyone, I recently was able to get my hands on this trunk. It was given to me by a friend at church. He claims to have obtained it 20 years...
Thats really creative, top job
I remember when I put this one together. Not a dry eye for a while that day.
A 90% of my family is from England. The other 10% is french.
My family came over during the revolutionary war. All family, 2 were British troops,...
Pustkow is a small village located in the south-east of Poland. Originally, the German occupation administration had planned to build there a huge...
That was interesting. Look at the trend, frist heavy then light then heavy flak again =p. Neat stuff good job ray
I believe this is the photo.
Kind of like Napoleon in Eygpt. I remember seeing this stuff, what a shame. O well hope it gets returned properly
O come on guys don't get off topic :p
haha nah :p XD though that comment just made my day!
I am very interested in the debate about witch 2 men work best sitting in a boring room together.
This topic has been talked about in general life...
I thought... that was a real photo at first.