Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

‘VALKYRIE’ MOVIE FILMING LOCATIONS IN BERLIN

Discussion in 'WWII Today' started by Maksym Chornyi, Jul 23, 2022.

1. Maksym Chornyi

Maksym Chornyi Member

‘VALKYRIE’ MOVIE FILMING LOCATIONS IN BERLIN

Back in 2019, I was privileged enough to spend two days in Berlin and examine dozens of WWII related locations. BENDLERBLOCK is not the only famous historical site related to the ‘VALKYRIE’ movie with Tom Cruise. In this detailed 12 000-word historical research I would lead you across all major filming locations in Berlin, scene by scene with a historical background. I put together around 40 books about the German Resistance, July 20, 1944, plot, and every known biography of Claus von Stauffenberg to examine the historical accuracy of this film and the real history of each authentic location, and behind-the-scenes stories. You would also find detailed scene-by-scene research with 50+ archival photos, some of them never published before, as well as my 2019 photos from the sites for comparison.

As always, I would wholeheartedly appreciate your feedback on the article. Please, ask questions, suggest corrections, and tell your own stories related to the ‘Valkyrie’ movie or Berlin.

https://war-documentary.info/where-valkyrie-was-filmed-in-berlin/
    [​IMG]

Riter likes this.
  2. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Interesting. So far everybody says nobody was against Hitler. Except Stauffenberg. Thank You. Oster?

40 books?? Sorry but By whom and when. I am open to suggestion. I know some 10 kill attemps. Like the liquer bottle from Russia. But 40?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2022