Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

ACHTUNG OTTO STILLGESTANDEN !!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by C.Evans, Jun 4, 2001.

1. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I just wanted to let you know, that I have tried sending you several emails since saturday, but they are not going through.

What I wanted to tell you is that you will be getting a large weiss envelope mit some stuff in it fer dis site.

Open it as a kid would a Christmas gift--but carefully :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D

2. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Carl Thanks!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: I'm seriously giddy with anticipation!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Too bad about the emails. I have had no problems gettign emails from others, do you think the problem might be on your end or mine?

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Dear Otto; I don't know about the email problem, but since I use hotmail, it MUST be them-they always have one problem or another :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The package went in the mail this morning, I sent it as confirmation delivered and its supposed to be there I guess friday. :confused:

Also, I will be and sholud be getting in 5 very interesting items that I will make color scans of and send them to you. I think you will like these as you hopefully can use them as additions to your medals icons. These are all pre ww1 and ww1 decorations. :D I think you will like these, one is a 2 place medal bar which is cool, one or two are Regimental badges and the others just general ww1 decorations that look cooooool.

Just thought I would let you know if interested in these too????????

4. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Carl,

Oh My God Thank You!!!

:eek: The package arrived today and it was absolutely unbelievable!!! :eek: :eek:

I'm not at my computer right now so I can't edit the page, nor can access my email but I will add ALL that info a soon as I return home to Toronto!!

5. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Thanks Otto, and WHEW, I was getting worried about the package. [​IMG] I can't wait to see these "Up in lights" ;)