Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

All things Russia and Ukraine...

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by CAC, Mar 15, 2022.

1. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Seems there are many comments about Russia and Ukraine spilling into and potentially spoiling other threads...So I at least am going to try and keep my Russia/Ukraine posts to this thread.

What great timing from the Dutch and Australians...Stick the boot in!

The Netherlands and Australia have initiated a new legal proceeding against Russia for the downing of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 eight years ago as it flew over eastern Ukraine.

Netherlands, Australia launch new case against Russia over MH17 | Aviation News | Al Jazeera

[​IMG]

2. OpanaPointer

OpanaPointer I Point at Opana Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Spasebo gospodin!

CAC likes this.
  3. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

In a document the " schrapnels" in the plane's cockpit were 100% BUK origin. Also all the schrapnels in the plane's first part of passengers were similar.

I also recall the Soviet rebel video of them cheering that the plane went down. They put it in the net and I am sure many people saved the clip. When the plane fell down the separatists realized the plane was a civilian plane and removed the clip straight away. Later on someone filmed a BUK vehicle wth a missing rocket crossing the border to Russia. Funny co-incidence?! Just asking WHY? You m**ons?

4. the_diego

the_diego Active Member

Black chernozem. One of the richest farm soils on earth, and it covers most of the Ukraine.
    [​IMG]

5. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

"I bet Putin got Ukraine to give up their nukes so he could stage this invasion all along. I bet after this Ukraine builds a bunch of nukes as a deterrent in case if future wars, now that Russia has proved to be liars and not hold up the treaties they agreed to"

Yeah nah...A country cannot unilaterally decide to have nuclear weapons...not legally anyway. The West would not agree let alone the Russians and Chinese...They would face the same treatment as North Korea and Iran...Russia would threaten a second invasion or a nuke strike if Ukraine went ahead with it.
    Ukraine gave up its nukes because they belonged to the USSR not Ukraine...Ukraine would have to become a nuclear country and all that comes with that including the maintenance of the weapons and eventual massively expensive replacement.

The Nukes ARE proving their deterrent value though...Russia would be in a world of hurt by now if they didn't have a nuclear capability.
    As I have said before, many countries are learning all sorts of lessons from this war...I think Australia is considering nukes very seriously behind closed doors...It would take Australia to a new level of protection...Just as Ukraine cannot depend on the West for protection, Australia may well find itself in the same/or similar situation as Ukraine...With the US and UK unable (for whatever reason) to help defend Australia.

Prospero Quevedo likes this.
  6. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Russia is due to pay today $117m to west due to a loan they took back in 2013. Russia is willing to pay in rubles. Pull the other one.

Just pay in currency or the loan interest will be increased, baby Putin. Trying to escape the loan. The worse for Russia and your savings. The Tsar Putin is a moneyless man who escapes his country soon.

7. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Of all the wheat exported by Russia and Ukraine 30% is the world sell, the main countries are Syria, Lebanon and Egypt. Ukraine is our next loss year or more. A couple of countries won't like the situation. The hunger they face will face Putin, too.

8. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Hah. Putin in his newest tv talk says that the western world(=EU) is bitter about the Russian offensive and that is why they attack economically the Russians. Sounds like a losing man talk. Wrong move. You are not there when this ends. You will lose and Russia is a forgotten world for 50 years due to starting a War. From blaiming Ukraine to saying Russia is blamed for nothing- Putin, go and take the blame until it is too late to say you were wrong- moron.

9. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

No mercy or you are doomed . Putin must go. And not just go, prison forever of a life. Anybody who listens to Putin you are a childlike person who has no will of his own. Neo-nazis and drug users; then US bioliogical and chemical centers. Your call.

10. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

11. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

12. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Some interesting pictures i've found...Note: Contains images of modern warfare

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Using shields like those I envisioned for WW2 and especially WW1 storming trenches...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Half Track and Kai-Petri like this.
  13. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

The Mariuopol theatre was bombed Russia claims they did not do it. Well, who the he** did it. Kreml, I blame you, and like president Biden, Putin is a was criminal. He will face the court in Hague. Die in prison ***Hole. Switzerland should give Putin's children away. They are guilty as well, or if not, we can stop thus Putin in his tracks. Perhaps. But killing children I see no mercy towards all the planners of this offensive. Including Belarus.

14. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

The Ukraine army has pushed the Russians backwards. Four Russian generals dead so far. Good. Excellent. More.

Half Track likes this.
  15. harolds

harolds Member

Not only are the Ukrainians beating the Russkies in battle, they're winning the propaganda war too!

16. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Always the US....

US restraining Kyiv in peace talks - Lavrov

More now from Russia's Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, this time on the peace talks between Russia and Ukraine.

He said the US is restraining Kyiv from agreeing to Russia's demands.

"It is constantly felt that the Ukrainian delegation is being held by the hand, most likely by the Americans, not allowing them to agree to the demands that I think are absolutely minimal," he said, according to Russia's Interfax news agency.

17. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Russians,BUK,Russians,BUK.....

18. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

19. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Can it be some "somehow" enter Ukraine and that will be a mystery....

Half Track likes this.
  20. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali