Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Allied Terror bombing of Germany

Discussion in 'Air War in Western Europe 1939 - 1945' started by Tomcat, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunSlinger86

GunSlinger86 Well-Known Member

If we are comparing and contrasting terror inflicted on innocent civilians, then I don't see how the bombing can compare with what the Occultist Nazi hierarchy had done in their name by the SS, Gestapo, Wehrmacht, and Luftwaffe. Hitler had named "vengeance" weapons just because he was losing a war he instigated, and in his delusional mind was supposed to win because they were superior and create a master race of Europe while wiping out every one they considered sub-human by barbarity, terror, brutality, violence. War is going to have collateral damage, especially with the technology modern age. If anything the strategic or area bombing was probably the most "humane" way of inflicting accidental casualties, even though its a horrible casualty of war and a bad thing to say.

2. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

[​IMG]

We've about beat this subject to death and y'all appear to be go around in circles.

Give it a break for a while.

KJ Jr and SKYLINEDRIVE like this.
  3. Bundesluftwaffe

Bundesluftwaffe New Member

Well it seems this links I gave were "suspect" so I better deleted them. (read that a poster said the link I posted might be a holocaust denier so I removed that link to be sure)

What do you mean with "BS swirling" btw. ? Please state this in a language also non English slang readers can understand.....or don´t you want any "foreigners" here at all ?

4. Bundesluftwaffe

You have a strange attitude, a) I don´t appreciate that you post PRIVATE messages openly and b ) What do you mean with "provoke people" can you clarifly ? Otherwise I need to report you for false claims- I don´t see where I provoked someone...

5. Tamino

Tamino Doc - The Deplorable

Es bedeitet: in der Scheiße wühlen,

oder: peinliche Tatsachen aufdecken, unangenehme Dinge ans Licht zu bringen

6. Bundesluftwaffe

Ah ok, so it was actually a positive comment from him :) I thought he means something like my posts are BS (BS is bullshit iirc).

But ok, the positions here on this topic are in fact to different and he is right we should lay it to rest for a while. I will do so at least.

Tamino likes this.
  7. lwd

lwd Ace

I seem to recal a post on one of the threads that basically asked for the above. So now you are saying that you requested it in a private message as well. Looks to me like your the one who is posting contents of private messages. Of course one questions the wisdom of anyone who posts something in an electronic format and thinks it has any guarantee of staying that way. As for provoking people if you can't see where you have been doing it you are blind.

8. Bundesluftwaffe

I clicked your post (you are ignored normally) maybe to find something worthwhile. I was wrong, I see it the other way. I did not provoke anyone, but (some) people tried to provoke me (you can read eg. the UKR thread for examples), luckily I stand above this. However my ban request was in my own interest as I see more and more that certain opinions are not welcome here by the majority (I don´t mean only in this bombing thread btw). So it would be really waste of time to post here further.

So where did I provoke someone ? Please state the proof.

9. lwd

lwd Ace

This whole conversation is rather off topic especially in this sub forum. I hope others will excuse the digression.
    Since you ask for proof of your provocations it would be nice if you would provide some when you claim the opposite. Not denying it didn't occur but I'd like to see the earliest such posts. I suspect they are a pretty direct consequence of your failure to support your positions with fact or logic and your continued insistence on posting opinions while declaring yoruself neutral.

That's about as accurate as your neutrality claims.

??? That is rather absurd statement. If you don't want to post here anymore just stop. No need for a ban.

Well statements like these are indeed provokative:

The latter was argueably not in this post as it was the first time you stated it. However continueing to state it like you did even after evidence and logic were supplied indicating that Russia was indeed involved can't be constured any other way. Your initial post in the Merkel thread is can i.e.:

Can easily be construed as provakative as well. Or continuing to post things like:

When it has been countered with fact and logic while at the same time backing your position with nothing or opinions which comes close to the same thing.

I could continue but don't see any reason to.

10. Bundesluftwaffe

??? That is rather absurd statement. If you don't want to post here anymore just stop. No need for a ban.

Yes this is absurd, however contrary to you as a perfect human who is always right ( :cool: ), I am only a normal human and have weaknesses. One of these weaknesses can be to waste too much time in the nets in fruitless arguments.

Logic: If I am banned here, I would not succumb to this weakness. Maybe that explains it, but you as "superhuman" maybe might not understand this.

Btw. I don´t see a single "provocation" in the examples you stated, it´s just that you formed an opinion contrary to mine and anything that challenges yours you see as "rubbish" (you actually said that, which sounds like a provocation to me or even an insult, but I have a thick skin so just continue with insults - who laughs last, laughs best :) See I even did not report the unfair posts, cause it was the "free fire zone".

11. lwd

lwd Ace

Thanks for the compliment but I'm a long way from perfect. On the other hand you are correct that continuing to post opinions here when facts and logic are called for is a bit of a waste of time boht on your part and on ours for replying.

You would have been better off to just stop at this point.

That's hardly the case. Quite a few posters hear have on various threads posted opinion contrary to mine. The difference is in most cases when asked to support it they have done so with fact and logic. In some cases they have convinced me they are correct, in others I have convinced them, in still others our positions have not changed much but we don't consider each others posts as "rubbish". You on the other hand haven't. Indeed you keep posting opinons like they were facts and seem to think vdeos are the best way of supporting your arguments when they are clearly one of the weakest especially if they are videos of someone giving their opinon.

Indeed, I was hoping to "provoke" you into actually posting some facts or showing some ability to reason or ideally admitting you were wrong. Clearly I was unsuccessful in that attempt.

For someone making such a fool of themselves that's an interesting position unless of course it's combined with "laughing all the way to the bank".

What unfair posts? Care to substantiate that? Probably best done in the Stump though so we don't continue to drag this thread off course.

By the way the quote function works quite well on this board and makes it easier for people to figure out who said what.

12. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Apparently y'all cannot read and follow instructions.

Thread is closed for a while and I hate closing threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.