Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Alternative History WWII "Documentary"

Discussion in 'What If - Other' started by trustyoursources, Mar 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. trustyoursources

trustyoursources Member

Im not saying that I have it right I know that the chances are a lot of my theories are wrong and its just my best guess from my research into the subject of how things happened. Some things I am pretty sure on others I made an educated guess on. I was not there when all these events took place no one saw the whole picture. We do our best to piece things together. All I claim is that my version is just as plausible as any other version because every historian needs to infer and make educated assumptions based on the evidence. I had a scientific zen like approach to making this film it didn't just happen you know.

2. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

The Germans WERE working on the unusual properties of mercury spun at high speeds in a vortex...a vortex engine. There is something to that...but I shall say no more... : )

3. Takao

Takao Ace

Lied about his age???? This is not enlisting in the US military services after Pearl Harbor...This is running for the President of the United States. He has not yet been elected to the House of Representatives(1947) nor the US Senate(1953), so, few would have known him nationally. Thus, even lying about his age, he has no name recognition on a national scale and would be unelectable given the competition he would have faced.

Enter the Alien Space Bats...

His birthdate was May 29, 1917.
    Source - Google will provide you with a great many of sources confirming this.

Mmmm...And what mind-alterning drugs would you like us to take?

Regretfully, the scholarly hard approach on this thread is impossible
    The use of Alien Space Bats to make this thread even remotely possible precludes the use of the scholarly hard approach.

4. trustyoursources

trustyoursources Member

I took a loot at google and you are right that his age is listed by many sources as May 29th 1917 so there is about a 50/50 chance that part was incorrect. But what about the rest of my claims? I am willing to admit when I am wrong are you?

5. trustyoursources

trustyoursources Member

Was Wernher involved perhaps a part 2 to this film is in store. I must know more about the vortex engine.

6. belasar

belasar Court Jester

Lenin died in 1924, Trotsky was on the run and assassinated (on Stalin's orders) in 1940, JFK was legally too young to be President of the US during WWII. A little more than 50-50 i think.

7. George Patton

George Patton Canadian Refugee

I thought this was a joke, but my god you appear to actually believe this steaming pile. I watched the full video. I want 17 minutes of my life back.

[​IMG]

A short list of observations:

-Kennedy as POTUS in WW2 (WRONG)
    -Note how Ike is in background of Kennedy's inauguration. I guess he wasn't in WW2. (WRONG)
    -Lenin leader of USSR during WW2. Clearly his mummified corpse was re-animated by some good old commie witchcraft. (WRONG)
    -Trotsky leading red army in ww2 (WRONG)
    -Stalin as Lenin’s advisor in WW2 (WRONG)
    -Winner of WW2 determined by the Space Race? Cold War winner determined by the Space Race? (WRONG)
    -WW2 fought and won in outer space? (WRONG)
    -Trotsky entrenched at Leningrad? (WRONG)
    -Stalin plot to weaken Lenin over battle of Leningrad? (WRONG)
    -V2 rockets and the moon base (WRONG)
    -non-POTUS JFK knew the US was falling behind in the non-existent space race? I guess him and the boys had a little too much rum while on PT109. (WRONG)
    -Diplomat to secure top German scientists? (WRONG)
    -Walt Disney recruiting german scientists from Berlin in the middle of the war? (WRONG)
    -CIA existing during WW2 (WRONG)
    -Walt Disney, Coke and IBM summit in war time Berlin (WRONG)
    -“Nazi fascists”. "Nazism" and "fascism" are definetly the same things. (WRONG)
    -Fanta made by Coca Cola, not at all because of US trade restrictions with Germany (WRONG)
    -IBM killing the Jews (WRONG)
    -Disney and CIA recruiting von Braun. I guess von Braun really wanted to be in the new Mickey Mouse movie. (WRONG)
    -Secret US – Germany phone line. I think JFK had Hitler's iPhone number too. (WRONG)
    -Hitler vacation to Disney world. I heard he was Fuhrerious when he wasn't tall enough to ride the roller coaster. (WRONG)
    -Nazis had a space program? (WRONG)
    -Lenin strolling past telegram office. The Kremlin was using encrypted satellite communications at this point. (WRONG)
    -The Germans capture Leningrad? (WRONG)
    -Walt Disney too valuable to rot? Ok, lets chop off his head and stick it in an ice bucket. (WRONG)
    -WW2 German spaceship. I think this is the one that sent the Nazis to Argentina (WRONG)
    -Stalin gets Lenin assassinated c. 1944 (WRONG)
    -Snowden (WRONG
    -Trotsky flees to Mexico c. 1945 (WRONG)
    -They're on the brink of defeat, so the Red Army needs to make play to win war despite currently fighting through Berlin. (WRONG)
    -Sputnik in 1944 (WRONG)
    -Spaceship launches in 1944 (WRONG)
    -Yuri Gagarin in 1944? (WRONG)
    -Stalin’s moon base. Funny for a country that never walked on the moon. (WRONG)
    -Kennedy shot during WW2. He was rammed, but I don't believe he was shot. Unless you count the shots he and the boys on the 109 were taking when he realized the space race was being lost (WRONG)
    -Reagan as POTUS in WW2. I don't think I saw that movie, but I do recall hearing that the chimpanzee was Vice President (WRONG)
    -Reagan designing rockets with Von Braun. Don't ask me to prove it, but I think the chimpanzee was the brains of the collaboration. (WRONG)
    -US moon landing in 1945 (WRONG)
    -Lance Armstrong (WRONG)
    -Gustav gun to shoot down space craft. I guess Hitler had it hidden in the bunker, under a flowerpot. (WRONG)
    -Reagan launches nukes from outer space (WRONG)
    -Stalin loses WW2 (WRONG)
    -Trotsky kills Stalin (WRONG)

Otto and belasar like this.
  8. lwd

lwd Ace

A minor aside in regards to Kennedy. I seam to recall that his elder brother was considered the star of the family until his death during the war. So if a Kennedy were to be president John probably wouldn't be the one. There's also the question of whether an Irish Catholic could win the election at that time. As I recall it was one of the things that came up in Kennedy's real election but had lost much of its negative impact by that time.

9. lwd

lwd Ace

Moore's sort of gotten away with it. Not that I suggest anyone follow in his footsteps.

KJ Jr and CAC like this.
  10. KJ Jr

KJ Jr Well-Known Member

I'm not going there :). I can only handle the current revisionist crisis at hand.

OK why not. In the present tense of this thread, there is a difference between interpreting events in classic revisionist, pie in the sky, reality piecing together whatever you can to feel important... Wait, I think I just described my fellow liberal filmmaker...lol...never mind.

11. Takao

Takao Ace

I bet it was the Alien Space Bats that have been transporting him through time...His other works include "Birth of a Nation" and "Triumph of the Will."

12. Takao

Takao Ace

Sorry...I killed the video when JFK was elected President in 1940...

But Alan aka George Patton seems to have compiled quite a list. Looks like the Alien Space Bats have been quite busy.

13. Takao

Takao Ace

I'll up you one
    [​IMG]

14. KJ Jr

KJ Jr Well-Known Member

V7Clc.jpg

Keeping with the space case theme

ColHessler likes this.
  15. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

Thanks Alan. Now I wont have to watch the video. I'm not crazy about "what ifs" in the first place, but this seems to play fast and loose with reality. There's so much to comment on, but I"ll restrain myself.

George Patton likes this.
  16. trustyoursources

trustyoursources Member

If we focus on details we lose sight of the big picture. I was doing my research from memory my dates might not be spot on but the the events probably took place.

17. trustyoursources

trustyoursources Member

-Kennedy as POTUS in WW2 (WRONG)

South Korea and North Korea are still at war they never actually sat down for a peace agreement (look it up its true) thus almost half the US presidents including Mr. Trump have been presidents during the second world war.

-Note how Ike is in background of Kennedy's inauguration. I guess he wasn't in WW2. (WRONG)

Who is Ike?

-Lenin leader of USSR during WW2. Clearly his mummified corpse was re-animated by some good old commie witchcraft. (WRONG)

Stalin took power after Lenin whose rule was shortened by Fanny Kaplan this is all fact. What proof do you offer that this is not so present your evidence. Anyone can just make claims.

-Trotsky leading red army in ww2 (WRONG)

Trotski was the leader of the Red Army. Again where are your facts he did not lead the Red Army?

-Stalin as Lenin’s advisor in WW2 (WRONG)

Stalin did advise Lenin. I do not know what about but he succeeded him and they knew each other for a long time obviously they were close and discussed politics I can't honestly imagine Lenin discussing anything other then politics with anyone, maybe politics and sex, Lenin was a notorious RSFSR playboy.

-Winner of WW2 determined by the Space Race? Cold War winner determined by the Space Race? (WRONG)

Ok so this is honestly one of the main points I was trying to make with my documentary. The main stream theory is that these were separate events and that the Allies won and that the Axis of Evil lost. See I believe that these two wars were one big war and how were the nukes launched without the space race think about it. France and England were allies did they win, no they were wrecked, Russia snow and brim stone, America on its way to global corporate wealth and enterprise. America won everyone else lost. We are number one.

-WW2 fought and won in outer space? (WRONG)

Ok so obliviously i did not mean literally fought in outer space I do not believe a gun would even work in outer space. But getting to the moon was what determined who won the war because of nuclear capabilities.

-Trotsky entrenched at Leningrad? (WRONG)

With the Red Army they almost lost but then winter and reinforcements and they won. It was the most decisive battle in the entire war. Also its St. Petersburg.

-Stalin plot to weaken Lenin over battle of Leningrad? (WRONG)

Again St. Petersburg and yeah totally legit he hacked phones and listened to all sorts of peoples conversations. Look up Stalin and wire taps.

-V2 rockets and the moon base (WRONG)

Ok so the V2 rocket wasn't the rocket that got us to the moon nor space but it was decisive in getting us to both I dont think anyone would despute that. Not everything is meant to be taken literally my work has great nuance.

-non-POTUS JFK knew the US was falling behind in the non-existent space race? I guess him and the boys had a little too much rum while on PT109. (WRONG)

Im not sure what the issue is that you are bringing up here I'm honestly not sure how to respond sorry. Feel free to break it down for me I will read and respond.

-Diplomat to secure top German scientists? (WRONG)

This is not a popularly known fact but believe it or not the United States employed a lot of Nazi scientists.

-Walt Disney recruiting german scientists from Berlin in the middle of the war? (WRONG)

I will admit there I was using a little imagination to spice things up. But I believe it was crucial to keep viewers interest in the story.

-CIA existing during WW2 (WRONG)

Their predecessor.

-Walt Disney, Coke and IBM summit in war time Berlin (WRONG)

This wasn't televised and Disney might not have been there but IBM and Coca Cola sure was.

-“Nazi fascists”. "Nazism" and "fascism" are definetly the same things. (WRONG)

Now you are nit picking.

-Fanta made by Coca Cola, not at all because of US trade restrictions with Germany (WRONG)

Than why?

-IBM killing the Jews (WRONG)

My documentary did not claim that. Only claimed IBM machines were a go to solution for the Nazi Death machine in some cases.

-Disney and CIA recruiting von Braun. I guess von Braun really wanted to be in the new Mickey Mouse movie. (WRONG)

Von Braun and Disney were associates and did in fact work together.

-Secret US – Germany phone line. I think JFK had Hitler's iPhone number too. (WRONG)

Again not well known about but technology existed back then to make this hypothetically possible.

-Hitler vacation to Disney world. I heard he was Fuhrerious when he wasn't tall enough to ride the roller coaster. (WRONG)

I bet he was.

-Nazis had a space program? (WRONG)

Yeah headed by Wernher Von Braun who was developing the V2 rocket a predecessor to the rockets that took us to the moon.

-Lenin strolling past telegram office. The Kremlin was using encrypted satellite communications at this point. (WRONG)

I assure you there was absolutely no way that satellite communications were a thing during Lenins life time. Sputnik the very first satelite was launches after he died.

18. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Ladies and gentlemen I give you Poe's law in action. :D This my friends, is a next level troll job.

Bravo trustyoursources, I'm impressed with the commitment and effort.

KJ Jr, von Poop and trustyoursources like this.
  19. trustyoursources

trustyoursources Member

-The Germans capture Leningrad? (WRONG)

St. Petersburg and no they almost capture it USSR controlled only a tenth of the city but then winter/reinforcements and USSR wins the absolute most important battle in the entire war on either front.

-Walt Disney too valuable to rot? Ok, lets chop off his head and stick it in an ice bucket. (WRONG)

Fact Walt Disney is cryogenically frozen.

-WW2 German spaceship. I think this is the one that sent the Nazis to Argentina (WRONG)

There was no German spaceship if you paid attention they only built the really big cannon it was called the heavy gustav google it. It was however built to late to make any real impact on the war.

-Stalin gets Lenin assassinated c. 1944 (WRONG)

Yes that is wrong because the assassination technically fails but still Stalin becomes leader as Lenin dies not much later.

-Snowden (WRONG

Ok so I looked it up and it was some other dude who defected you are absolutely right snowden is a current events thing. But there was some dude like him back then im sure.

-Trotsky flees to Mexico c. 1945 (WRONG)

True story and he hooked up with a painter while he was there.

-They're on the brink of defeat, so the Red Army needs to make play to win war despite currently fighting through Berlin. (WRONG)

Im again having trouble understanding the question. Try to break it down into simpler terms and ill try to answer it.

-Sputnik in 1944 (WRONG)

Might have gotten a date or too wrong. I admit when Im wrong.

-Spaceship launches in 1944 (WRONG)

Again not every date is spot on.

-Yuri Gagarin in 1944? (WRONG)

same.

-Stalin’s moon base. Funny for a country that never walked on the moon. (WRONG)

Yeah he fails to get to the moon and instead America is the one that goes there to set it up.

-Kennedy shot during WW2. He was rammed, but I don't believe he was shot. Unless you count the shots he and the boys on the 109 were taking when he realized the space race was being lost (WRONG)

He was shot during world war II again South and North Korea are still at war its still world war II

-Reagan as POTUS in WW2. I don't think I saw that movie, but I do recall hearing that the chimpanzee was Vice President (WRONG)

Again South North Korea still world war II

-Reagan designing rockets with Von Braun. Don't ask me to prove it, but I think the chimpanzee was the brains of the collaboration. (WRONG)

Again nit picking he might have not drew up the sketches but he got under the hood he was there.

-US moon landing in 1945 (WRONG)

Dates not my strong suit was doing them off memory to save time to get the truth out there.

-Lance Armstrong (WRONG)

You totally got me there it was Neil Armstrong

-Gustav gun to shoot down space craft. I guess Hitler had it hidden in the bunker, under a flowerpot. (WRONG)

Heavy Gustav was not built in time to have much use I mentioned that.

-Reagan launches nukes from outer space (WRONG)

Its true Hiroshima and Nagasaki were Nuked and it lead to the end of the war.

-Stalin loses WW2 (WRONG)

this is true if you agree with me that world war ii is the same as the cold war

-Trotsky kills Stalin (WRONG)

Official story Stalin has a heart attack and no one walks in for like a whole day to see what really happened. So hypothetically Trotski might have really not been dead and might have used a heart attack gun rumored to have been made by the CIA.

20. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

So am I Otto...
    Its wrong and confusing...but has a beauty to it.
    I would have liked the established facts first and then the spin...at worst its amusing, at best its thought provoking.

trustyoursources likes this.