Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Anne has joined War44!

Discussion in '☆☆ New Recruits ☆☆' started by Jim, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Jim

Jim Active Member

via War44
    Glad you could find us Anne! Here you can introduce yourself to the other board members.

Thanks,

Jim

2. Anne War44

Anne War44 New Member

via War44
    Missing Presumed Killed, Normandy 1944

Hi Jim, thanks. I'm Anne, we live in Normandy for part of the year. My professional partner is a military historian who also has considerable psychic/mediumistic ability, and a proven track-record of identifying buried archaeological sites for recognised organisations, also solving cases where the usual means have failed. We do not charge for our work, it's offered in a spirit of goodwill and for free. We also visit the Normandy British War Cemeteries, particularly Bayeux and surroundings, which contain the casualties of the 1944 landings and subsequent fighting. Many graves are unmarked, but my gifted partner has supplied many correct names of the men (sailors - RN & MN - & soldiers, Missing Presumed Killed) who lie beneath the stones, and has been able to give relatives many details of what happened to their family member, and how and why he died - much of this information (not in any book or other source) is subsequently confirmed by living relatives.
    If anyone has lost a relative in 1944 and believes they may be buried in Normandy, there is a good chance we can help, so please get in touch, we're here. Anne

3. Jim

Jim Active Member

via War44
    Wow that is some gift Anne, and something that he does for free, a true gentleman.

If you don't mind copy and pasting your message into a new thread in the general forum it will be seen much better than in your welcome message.

Thanks,

Jim