Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Another FNG...........

Discussion in '☆☆ New Recruits ☆☆' started by WILD DUKW, Dec 6, 2018.

1. WILD DUKW

WILD DUKW Active Member

Your Name and Forum Member Name: Whats your name? What would you like to be called? How did you come up with your member-name? Bob is my name.... but the neighbors call me "Bad Bob" behind my back. Another Bob lives down the street. I guess he must be the Good Bob.
    2. Age: How long have you been on this planet? How long have you been interested in WWII? 70 Years although it seems much longer for some reason. Been interested in WWII for as long as I can remember.
    3. Origins: Where are you from? I once told a Native American my tribe was really old too --- Anglo Saxon..... She replied, "We are all Africans if you go back far enough." Completely stumped me.....
    4. Historical Interest: What areas of WWII are you interested in? What would you like to know more about? What are your areas of knowledge, and what can you help other with? My primary interest is the US Army in WWII, mostly ETO. Recently I became interested in the Pacific Theater, and am trying to learn more about Army operations there. If I think I can help someone with something, I will.
    5. Hobbies: What sort of Hobbies do you have? Are any related to World War II? Wargaming? Video-games? Memorabilia? Visiting historic sites? Reading, working on old cars, and remodeling our house keep me busy in the hobby department.
    6. Miscellaneous: Anything else you'd like to share with us?

Otto likes this.
  2. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Welcome aboard...the Chinese would like to disagree with number 3...Plus the Neanderthals add mixed with the first Africans into Europe (plus cro-magnon man) - So we are a weird bunch. More updates to come methinks...

I think id prefer to be Bad Bob. : )

3. KMZgirl

KMZgirl Member

Welcome, Bad Bob!

4. GRW

GRW Pillboxologist WW2|ORG Editor

Welcome to the forums!

5. WILD DUKW

WILD DUKW Active Member

Thank you all for welcoming me to the forums.

6. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Cheers and welcome Bob/WILD DUKW, glad to have you. :salute:

7. LRusso216

LRusso216 Graybeard Staff Member

Late, as usual, but welcome to the forum. There are a few Bobs here, so Bad Bob helps in differentiating you.