Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Another WW2 online game

Discussion in 'WWII General' started by Ron, Apr 20, 2001.

1. Ron

Ron Member

This is a game my girlfriend/fellow forums member Nikki found. I have yet to play it but it looks interesting enough to look over! http://war.darkent.com

2. Mussolini

Mussolini Gaming Guru WW2|ORG Editor

Cool. I joined up the regular game as an Italian General. Lots of Russian Generals. No Italians though. :(
    My country name is Verona - for anyone who is also playing the game.

3. Ron

Ron Member

OH NO THAT MEANS WE'RE ENEMIES! lol..yeah i finally got going...a quick explanation of what you do is: Well if your looking for grafics look somewhere else for there is none. You start off with a territory you name yourself...and you join either the allies or axis...thenyou have 150 turns (which go pretty fast) to build up you nation IE...building population...aquiring land...building factories for tanks/u-boats/battleships/bombers and fighters...you build universities to creat scientists to advance your technology and engineers to build high quility things...you have politicians to pass laws helping in the running of your country...you make allies with people in the game...make clandestine activities on oponents...It's REALLY interesting..very in depth! very VERY :cool: :cool: :cool:

4. mart

mart Member

I've started a game too. Look me up as General Sturmer, ruler of South Holland. I joined the German cause.

Very addictive, and perfect for playing while at work [​IMG]

Until we meet on the Battlefield.

5. Ron

Ron Member

:mad: Man i feel like Great Britian in 1940 and 41...with all these Axis nations joining since i last posted i feel all by myself!! LOL :mad: We shall meet on the battlefield is RIGHT!!

6. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hey Ron: Id join with you but "I aint got my own computer", I have to suffer and use the public libraries comps.....

Errrrrrrr rarrrrrr rarrrrr rarrrr errrrrrr! as Dino Flintstone might say. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

7. Ron

Ron Member

RATS oh well...anyone else playing this game?