Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Any table-top gamers here?

Discussion in 'Other WarGames' started by Sack Time, May 10, 2008.

Tags:
  1. War Hawk Sniper

War Hawk Sniper Member

lol i was going to bring up junoir general..

2. jcarle049

jcarle049 Member

Sorry, no little plastic men:(. However, my friends and I do play Dungeons and Dragons. The closest we came to table-top was using maps my friend printed off and Swedish Fish to represent characters when needed!:nerd:

3. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

I'm not sure if you are still visit, but what ruleset do you use for your plastic army-men games. There are a few variations out there, I wonder if you have a specific set?

4. Army Man

Army Man Member

Count me in with the table-top gamers! Of course, just a glimpse of my site gives that away.

There's nary a WWII miniatures and / or boardgame that I don't like, but I'm specifically pleased with West Wind Productions SOTR 1949, Warm Acre's Hour of Glory, and Battlefront Miniature's Flames of War (the human miniatures are arse - but can be replaced with the Axis and Allies minis, but the vehicles are nice).

I also do just about everything tabletop aside from 40K and Warhammer (I started boycotting GW except for Lord of the Rings).

5. JCFalkenbergIII

JCFalkenbergIII Expert

6. General Roberto67

General Roberto67 Member

I play Warhammer 40k, Dark Angels and Warhammer Fantasy Orcs and Goblins. I started playing in 1998 with Dark Angels. I collected Bretonian army but I stoped with it. Now I have 3003 points of Orcs and Goblins. Also I played Warhammer Quest and Necromunda.