Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Anyone here interested in stuff about the top German snipers in WW2?

Discussion in 'WWII General' started by C.Evans, May 17, 2001.

1. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Carl :

Sure I'll be in and out over the weekend, digging into more Luftwaffe research for friends here in the states and overseas. Working on 7 books now. I must be insane, and what time ? ......arg.
    Come on up and we'll have a bier !

Gute nacht

Erich B. ;)

2. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Dear Erich: I may be eating my right shoe now. I looked at that Tettelbach photo again, and noticed something. He might NOT be wearing a KC but might be wearing hie EK 2nd.

Its hard to see because he is sort of got his left to you more than his front and the Cross looks like its hanging by the ribbon, on his second buttonhole. Its too difficult to tell because there are also dark shadows presant.

7 Books? HOLY LIBRARY, BATMAN!! Tell me about time, I have so little these days and I aint working-yet. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Looking forweard to the bier-what kind??

Check you out later my friend.

3. Erich

Erich Alte Hase

Hey Bud !

Yeah, I must be in outer space sometimes. I keep taking on all these projects.
    Helping a Polish friend with an airbattle in February of 45.
    Another German friend with his nachtschlachtgruppen book which will be tremendous. A good friend with his soon to be released Sturmstaffel 1 (over 500 pages).
    I am working on my own insane project which is well over 500 pages now. Three others on seperate air battles over the Reich in 1944.
    another German friend working on ZG 26 and 76 during their time of air defence of the Reich 43-44. Also my own private research which is now about 150 pages and 75 e-mails in less than a year on a cousin of mine kia on 26 November 1944 while flying with 5./JG 301........the list goes on.

Do you like Weizen, Bock, Pils, etc..... ?

Gruß

E.B. :cool:

4. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Dear Erich: And I thought I was busy-sheesh. I have most of the photos I want for my book I want to do on collectables, but I am very far away on text, but that will not take me long. I plan to use the K.I.S.S. Principal (Keep It Simple Stupid)

If I get alot more material in about the next 6 months, I think I will do 2 volumes of the book-to keep prices down for one. I will have color and B&W photos.

Sorry about the loss, what happened?

As for bier, I think Pils is fine-rather have some Schnapps though but I don't want to get wasted either. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: