Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

~~Anyone interested in joining an online WW2 Roleplay group?~~

Discussion in 'Living History' started by Serge Udolv, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Serge Udolv

Serge Udolv recruit

I am looking to join or if it must be start up a text based roleplay group for WW2.

Nothing bells and whistles yet, but I have a Military History degree and am looking to learn and work with other interested individuals.

I am looking for other interested parties to form a semi-realistic literate rp group based on the real events of WW2.

Be it on the battle front, in the lavish parties, in the situation room or in the bedroom, I am looking to develop realistic and deep characters. A certain understanding of history is appreciated and the setting would mostly take place on the Western Front in Europe rather than the Americas.
    I wouldn't mind lending elements of fantasy and a bit of the macabre.

I am an artist and am hoping to give face to the characters developed here. Once we have developed story lines I would be more than happy to draw out the characters and stories.

I have been rping for more than ten years but am excited to learn and further develop my writing skills.

I have examples of my artwork up if you would like to see what you could expect of your character.

http://arekuwargtamer.deviantart.com/

Contact me if you're interested through E-mail please.

And please don't think I am trying to be disrespectful, I have devoted my life to the study of this conflict, I just have an over active imagination.

2. GI_Frank

GI_Frank New Member

Sir I'll join up,
    But need your email