Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Attention Otto...

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Panzerknacker, Apr 3, 2002.

1. Panzerknacker

Panzerknacker New Member

Dear Carl-excellent-i will start the project tonight and i will make sure i have the info to Otto before i go on holidays

2. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Thats excellent, my friend [​IMG] I will be looking forward to seeing your completed project. ;)

By the way--I talked to a friend of mine who was a sniper in the US Rangers about what you are doing. He is going to contact someone within his Ranger/vet Org, and let them know about your project and will try to get you recognized in a Ranger/Vets publication in the future. He certainly agrees with me that you do deserve recognition and something as a gift--WE, will see what we can come up with. :D

3. Ron

Ron Member

i think someone questioned if Clinton was partly to blame for the blackhawk down incident...well i guess not directly, indiretly however he did not allow the use of larger military untits like armored units and such...(hence why we needed to use Pakistani armor for the rescue mission!)feeling it would draw too much attention to the operation and also make it look like the situation is spiraling out of control.
    Although it's not like Clinton planned the raid or anything so it's lots of people's fault not to mention we just had a LOT of bad luck i think! :(

4. Panzerknacker

Panzerknacker New Member

Dear Carl-i thank you again for being so supportive of my project and for contacting those Ranger vets, it truly means alot.
    The project is underway-and it will include brief commentaries of all the deceased's activities that led to the award of their medals-namely-Gary Gordon and Randy Shughart, the posthumous MOH recipients

5. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Dear Ron, twas me who brought slick willy into the picture--he gave the orders to send in the Rangers--so I hold him and the U.N. fully responsible for the deaths of all who were killed/murdered, there in mogidishu (sp?)

Thanks Ryan, and looking forward to the results. The two men in question wrer the Delta Force guys who were posthumously awarded the CMoH. please keep us updated on your project, and I will also let me Ranger vet/friend know more too. In fact--he wants to join these forums to participate--just not much time to surf in too many places between his job (as a hospital administrator, husband and father to 5 rug rats, and his addiction to spending money on ww2 German militaria) :D