Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

BERLIN 1945: THE FINAL RECKONING.

Discussion in 'ETO, MTO and the Eastern Front' started by C.Evans, Aug 28, 2002.

1. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

The book is by: Karl Bahm. I just bought this book yesterday and read bits and pieces of it and I think it could come close to beating the book: "Fall of Berlin" if in fact it doesnt already beat it.

It is by MBI Publishing (as well as one of the Kursk books I have is) and costs only $19.95.

If any of you are fascinated with the Battle of Berlin like I am, I highly recommend this book. You can currently get it at Barnes and Nobles bookstore--as well as get Berlin, Dance of Death.

2. Friedrich

Friedrich Expert

Sounds great, Carl!

I am very interested in the battle of Berlin. My Opa was there and he has told me quite some stuff!!! I'll look for it!

Thanks, my friend!

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I havent started reading it per say, but the pictures alone are more than worth buying the book. I havent read much of Altners book either as i am still reading my second book on Kursk, but will get to these books as soon as I finish reading Kursk. :D

4. Friedrich

Friedrich Expert

:rolleyes: Perhaps you might post them here? :rolleyes:

5. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I cant post--remember--I dont have a computer yet--and no telling when I will unfortunately :(

6. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

I just started reading this book and it is good, VERY good. Its not Ryans: "The Last Battle" but is good.