Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Call of Duty 2 screwups

Discussion in 'Call of Duty' started by Radar4077, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Radar4077

Radar4077 Member

Hi guys,

Recently, I've been playing COD2 for my PS2. I entered the Level 'The Great Crusade' based upon Operation Overlord. When I got to the beach, then fought my way through the trenches, I came upon the field of those vertical concrete triangles in the ground. In that general area I think, theres a bunker you go in, and inside somewhere, it has these bed bunks. Near this heater, it has a poster that has a woman on it, and says 'We're Missing You!' or something like that. It looks like an american/maybe british poster, but yet, its in a German bunker. ?. Is there any other screwups in the game?

2. jagdpanther44

jagdpanther44 Battlefield wanderer

Maybe it's not a 'screwup'...

The poster could be German propaganda used to de-moralise allied forces.

Leaflets containing similar messages were dropped from aircraft on to opposing forces positions by both sides during the war.

3. Radar4077

Radar4077 Member

oh, I see.

4. colletorww2

colletorww2 Ace

A big screw up in that mission is that your Ranger Sgt(Not quite sure what his name is) tells you to climb up the rope, if you look down when you are climbing, you can see he is still standing by the rope, not climbing up. But when you get to the top, the Sgt appears running toward the private that tells him the guns aren't there.