Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Calling all "recruits"

Discussion in 'WWII Forums News' started by Otto, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Oh no, you've let the cat out of the bag. We're on to ya.:D

2. ValkyrieKatrina

ValkyrieKatrina Member

ha!LOL:):trouble: one has to be careful with admitting any liking of the 'bad guys' of ww2!:eek:

3. Za Rodinu

Za Rodinu Aquila non capit muscas

Hang on a minute, missy! There is no problem whatsoever in "liking the bad guys", just watch my avatar!

It's quite alright having a preference for the Axis side, in whatever aspect you choose. Problem is when you take up a certain ideology in detriment of others, and pursue it in an unpleasantly aggressive way.

I "like" Russians. Fine. You "like" Germans. Fine. I offend nobody with my tastes, and of course you won't be offending anyone with yours. That's what makes the world go round ;)

4. ValkyrieKatrina

ValkyrieKatrina Member

I agree...diversity is what makes up as people interesting and it would be very boring if we all only loved the Allies and Churchill et al, not to say that I don't, I just find the axis more interesting? actually, my interest at times borders on the extreme but never spills over to 'sieg heiling' or the like. my poor parents though...buying a sgt. Rock or GI combat comic for their 7 year old daughter:p ...who began to learn about german uniforms from Russ heath and Sam Glanzman.

5. j3rdinf

j3rdinf WWII Veteran

Being a "new recruit" I feel this 3 day and 5 posts is a great idea. It will hopefully keep out some spammers and "one shot people". Hopefully my 5 posts are almost completed and my 3 days is completed.

6. krieg

krieg Ace

your well on the way now . off to a great start
    cheers krieg

7. rainbowtrout

rainbowtrout Member

This newbie thinks it is fine.

Oh, yes, before I forget to mention it, I am thoroughly enjoying my "unknown quantity" rating. Thank you. You haven't the vaguest idea of just how stimulating it is to finally be recognized as a woman of mystery rather than Gullible Mom, even if my title is bestowed by a lowly message board computer program. At least I have a title to go with my so-perfect and well-practiced eccentric personality. (((GRINNING))) like a fox eating glue.