Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Brad T., Feb 8, 2003.

1. Brad T.

Brad T. Member

Otto:
    I this site is great, I think one thing that could make it even better is chat, is there any way of that happening in the future.

2. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Great suggestion Brad.

A chatroom is something I had here previously, but it was too infrequently visited to be of any use. I plan to put a chatroom in again, over at the ww2n.com site, but this time I'm going to include an indicator of how many people are in there on the front page.

3. Brad T.

Brad T. Member

So you have more websites then just this one, I just found this addy on your sig at battlefront, Whats with this other page? Is it more used?

4. Jet

Jet Member

I totally agree with you Brad, this is a great site and a truly great forum :D :D :D .

Jet

5. Greg A

Greg A Member

Brad,

If you go to the top of the message board you'll see in the left hand corner a link to the page www.ww2n.com. Just click on it and it is a page which has a list of links and other information.

Greg :cool:

6. Otto

Thank for the comments guys! I think the true merit of the Forums is that the members are quite civil, thanks to the maturity ans patience of members like you guys. :)

FYI, for reasons of simplicity I made two separate sites.

WWII Network | Gateway To the Second World War is The World War Two Network homepage, as it says: "anything and everything WWII"

World War II Forums is the Forums support site for the WWIIN

7. DUCE

DUCE Member

Even if there were arranged chats...you know, something like "discussions on Stalingrad" on a certain date and at a certain time....that would be interesting.

Still, great sites (forum and network).

Il Duce

8. Friedrich

Friedrich Expert

Well, what can I say about these sites that I hadn't said before? They are just GREAT!

Thanks, Otto! Thanks to this site I have learned a lot, met many good friends and had very nice times! Thanks again!

And by the way, it is very good to see many new members here! :cool: Welcome, Duce, Brad and Jet!

9. Otto

Scheduled Topical chats, now there is a great idea for sure! I've put that one on the 'to-do' list, as there will be a return of a chat room in here eventually.