Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Comparison Paper

Discussion in 'Information Requests' started by TacticalTank, Jun 20, 2011.

1. TacticalTank

TacticalTank Member

Hi,
    Recently in school, we are required to wright a comparison paper on two diffrent things. So of-course being the History "Nerd" of my class I chose a topic related to The Second World War. I know you guys are not very happy with requests to-do with school but there is a quick catch. I already wrote my paper and got a decent mark and now I would like to wright another one on a diffrent yet similar topic (Proof its already done is the fact that school ends in 8 days and if you dont belive me I will post up the old one as proof.) So this new one I wanted to do the M6 Pershing compared to the German Panther tank. If you know anyhting about these tanks please give any links or share your knowledge. There is going to be 5 paragraphs, one on the M6 Pershing, one on the Panther, one on there differences, one on there similarities and one on MY OPINION (Feel-free to share your opinion if you so desire.) The actual project never included the "opinion" part but I think its a good idea. Please leave the information quick as I am begining this tommorow. If you do not trust that I am telling the truth than just dont share anything at all.

Thanks,
    Nolan

2. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

TacticalTank likes this.