Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Condemned to Paradise - INDIEGOGO campaign

Discussion in '☆☆ New Recruits ☆☆' started by Lucas López, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Lucas López

Lucas López New Member

Hello, my name is Lucas Lopez, Producer and Director for "Mortalazo Films", I am proud to invite you to follow the condemned_to_paradise account on Instagram.

We will be uploading periodic updates of our fictional series CONDEMNED TO PARADISE (CONDEMNED TO PARADISE), set and filmed in Argentina, which tells the story of the fugitive Nazis who found refuge in the country after WW2.

You will be able to see, step by step, the creative process of the series, from pre-production to the post-production phase.

I hope to keep in touch and be able to take advantage of the feedback from the experts on the subject.

Attached Files:

2. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Definitely an area ive thought about many times...How many? Who? How did they get there? What did they do for a living? How many knew? When did they die?
    Although fictional, one would still have to answer these questions...

Lucas López likes this.
  3. Lucas López

Lucas López New Member

Mr. CAC, it is precisely the story we tell in "Condemned to Paradise." From the escape through the ratsline, until the last days of the most recognized characters in history, in exile. I invite you to know the project in
    CONDEMNED TO PARADISE

For any questions I am at your service

CAC likes this.
  4. Jba45ww2

Jba45ww2 Well-Known Member

Interesting subject that I think would be very difficult to produce in a country that has harbored Nazi fugitives. What has been the overall reaction regarding you wanting to go forward with this project?

Lucas López likes this.
  5. Lucas López

Lucas López New Member

This issue is part of the history of our country, we have actually been able to access documents without any problem, but beyond that this is an independent production, for that reason we also feel much more free since what we have is the History based on research and backed by documents.

These are some of the characters that inhabited our territory.

Attached Files: