Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Creating a new military branch .

Discussion in 'The Stump' started by ItaliaLegion, Feb 18, 2020.

1. ItaliaLegion

ItaliaLegion Member

First I am a Italian American. I also believe in creating a Social Republican Party that will one day seek power in Congress and Senate.

My first step of being President would be to instill farming into everyone in the nation. Thus I will create a new military branch called "Farmers Corps" it will be attached to the US Army National Guard provisionary inlinement of this new formation would highly consist of conscripted soldiers to be drafted into Farmers Corps.
    Farmers Corps or "FC " will have certain special unites that will be attached to the Social Republican Party .
    There will FCUS , Farmer Corps of United States , then there will be a special department within Farmers Corps called "FCSS" - Farmer Corps Storm Sqaudron .
    Storm Sqaudron soldiers will be designed for Urban warfare and street to street fighting. They will also be used to deploy on the frontlines in foreign conflicts.

Therefore in order to form a new society that is intended to be introduced to Farming is only completed if there are much needed Recruitment Entities entirly attached to a new "Farmers Corps" (a new branch of military that operates as a civilian counterpart to the United States Armed Forces) thus there should be a new auxiliary force to the United States Homeland Defence and Military . I envision a new fighting force of combative farmers who are trained as infantrymen .
    This will be intended to make all forms of civilians from all walks of life want to become farmers or farming orientated craftsmen thus opening up new doors to training including marksmenship skills and infantry variant attributes will help higher the conceptions that result in farming being a "cool thing to do" .

I believe the Social Republicans Party will remain victorious .

2. belasar

belasar Court Jester

Ithink you would be more comfortable and well received on the Stormfront forum.

ItaliaLegion likes this.
  3. ItaliaLegion

ItaliaLegion Member

Ok Captain.