Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Danish items wanted!!!

Discussion in 'Uniforms, Personal Gear (Kit) and Accessories' started by SMJ, Mar 13, 2002.

1. SMJ

SMJ Member

Hi

If anyone have any Danish SS, nazi or ressitance items, im VERY interrested.

Also if you don´t wanna sell the item, im very interested to hear what Danish items you got.

Send my an mail:
    sverri@sol.dk

Sverri ;)

2. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hello Sverri, I have afriend from Denmark who has some Danish stuff--Ill see if he will get rid of any of his stuff and let you know as soon as I hear back from him.

3. talleyrand

talleyrand Member

I have a Danish bayonet, with scabbard, built to fit a model 1867 Danish Remington Rolling block rifle. This bayonet was manufactured in the late 19th century sometime between 1869 and 1890 by Kirschbaum & Co, Solingen.
    I thought you could add pictures to posts here?
    I just took some pics with the wifes digital camera and I cant figure out how to post em.

4. SMJ

SMJ Member

Hi

Thanks for replieng on my post.

Im mostly interested in WW2 items.

But, if you have any items you wanna show me, send me pictures on this email:
    sverri7@ofir.dk

5. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hello Sverri, I still havent heard from my friend in Sweded yet--who has Danish ww2 militaria--ill email him again if I dont hear from him by sunday.

I thought i might have also had a Danish Bayonet--but I dont--its a ww1 Swedish Bayonet with Leather Frog.

6. SMJ

SMJ Member

Hi Carl

Thanks

Im looking forward to it.

Sverri

7. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Ill keep you posted as soon as I hear from him--also, I might have a source in Switzerland that has Danish ww2 stuff. I asked him yesterday if he still had his collection and he said he still had some stuff including a Danish combat helmet.

His wife is getting ready to have a baby so he will probably not be thinking about militaria for awhile, but he is good at letting me know stuff.