Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Did you notice.....

Discussion in 'WWII General' started by Demosthenes, Mar 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demosthenes

Demosthenes Member

Did you notice a lot of new faces. I haven't exactly been here for a while but new people are showing up and making stupid comments and even stupider topics. I've noticed that most of these new comers are kids. Locke and Atillthehun sound like kids. Do they have any idea what war is. I say no more talking to babies in diapers.

2. Locke

Locke recruit

Look Demosthenes, even if half the people here are kids, does it matter. Except for AtilltheHun (HA HA), they sound pretty dam grown up to me, besides the children are the future.

3. Locke

Locke recruit

Just kidding Atilla

4. Ron

Ron Member

This is called "WW2 general" on purpose...as it says "anything WW2 is fair game" even if it seems stupid your allowed to post it as long as it is relevant to the war. It would be a problem if they were posting them in the more specific threads...but as long as it is here it's ok...so give them a break ok.

5. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Well put Ron, let's just show the younger members a little patience. We will all have better discussions in the future if we do.

6. mart

mart Member

......the only stupid question is the one that is never asked.

Even if there are kids here. its nice that they still take an interest in the biggest conflict mankind has ever known. And lets face it...aren't most of us still kids in our hearts? I know I am at 31 years of age.

------------------
    *** We shall not retreat, nor shall we surrender. If we cannot stay here alive, we shall stay here dead***

7. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Way to go Mart, double thumbs up!

8. JoCon

JoCon Member

well said brother

9. Erich Hartmann

Erich Hartmann Member

Ouch! Hey, please don't descriminate against younger people. We 12-year-olds face enough uphill battles in the world. Do you really think that I enjoy sitting on five phonebooks in order to drive my dad's car when he is away on business???

10. JoCon

JoCon Member

Look Erich I'm a cop for Pittsberg and I'm a find out where you live and maul you a ticket a hefty one. Pittsberg has the least tolerance for juvinal crimes.

11. JoCon

JoCon Member

*mail*

12. JoCon

JoCon Member

i agree don't they have school? they should be learning this in school i mean. they are to busy watching that mtv thing or whatever it's called. I mean don't you think they COULD ask descent questions? If ask questions at all?

[This message has been edited by Ron (edited 31 March 2001).]

13. A.GREG

A.GREG Member

First of Jo, Try and put all of these seperate posts into one instead of trying to make as many as possible. I don't know if your just too dumb or you want to get ur rank up quickly, but you dont need all of the different posts. These kids might not have any questions, but they obvously want to learn and I think that we have many people in this forum who wouldn't mind teaching a few things. Because I know for sure that many of the people here have tons of knowledge to give out and these "newcomers" are just as welcome to receive it as anyone else. I remember when I was new to the site, I didn't have much to offer, but I have learned much from everyone here. And also gotten more different sides to each topic, which I consider a great experience. I don't know who else agrees or disagrees but I strongly believe that people should get off of this subject and just keep on with the forums and what this site was meant to do.

14. Ron

Ron Member

I agree A.GREG..i edited it...JoCon...if your reasoning is to bolster your posts you can't do it by posting succesive posts like that...5 in a row will still only count as one...in order to prevent people from doing that exact thing. Besides it just makes you look bad.

15. JoCon

JoCon Member

I was just so mad at the time I kept adding and adding. It won't happen again. Well at least for a while. Aren't you glad i put this all in one note. Thanks. I have no problem with the youngins but please try to add questions that deal with World War II.

16. SlickAG

SlickAG Guest

Just shutup JoConn, no one wants u here anyway.

17. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

This thread is both ridiculous and now.. closed.

By the way, I want everyone here.

[ 04 April 2001: Message edited by: Otto ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.