Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

eRepublik

Discussion in 'PC and Console Simulations' started by Sepp, May 3, 2011.

1. Sepp

Sepp recruit

Hello everyone,

This is a pretty nice browser game. It is MMORTS Social game - eRepublik - The New World | Online Social Strategy Game

In eRepublik, you can become a citizen of a nation of your choosing (only several nations in Central Asia, and most of the countries in Afrika are not added yet). By becoming a citizen, you start your life, looking for job, doing some training, or doing some media work. In time you will be able to buy/sell companies, participate in battles, put candidacy for your county's Congress, or even try to become a President. The companies a player can posess are two types: Raw Materials or Production. The raw material companies are for Grain, Stone, Iron, Oil, while the production are for Weapons, Houses, Food, Moving tickets.

Currently, there is a world war going on in this game. It is not the first, but it is the first with the current alliances. At the moment, there are 3 main alliances:

ONE: Poland, Serbia, Spain, Macedonia (FYROM), Turkey, Slovenia, UK, New Zeland, Thailand, Indonesia, Mexico, Sweden, Hungary, Iran and few smaller countries. By smaller countries, I mean countries with smaller population. This alliance is quite powerful, since Poland and Serbia are among the top 5 countries by population.

Terra: USA, Russia, Brazil, Argentina, France, Australia, Japan, South Korea. This is the smallest of the three alliances. However, it has a serious potential, and could soon become the second strongest, depending on the outcome of the war between the other two.

EDEN: This is the oldest alliance in the game. The countries in it are: Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Croatia, Italy, Finland, Ukraine (since just a few weeks), China, Cyprus, Israel, Canada, Belarus, Peru.

In the moment, the TERRA alliance is helping in some battles to EDEN, but there is also fighting between the two in the China vs. Russia war.

You can check it if you find this interesting. Currently, there are around 200 000 active players from all around the world.

eRepublik - The New World | Online Social Strategy Game

PS: If you start the game, try not to fight in battles before reaching level 10 (or even 15). That way, you'll be much more useful to your country's economy, and you'll be able to gain some strenght and ressources for the battles.

2. gunbunnyb/3/75FA

gunbunnyb/3/75FA Member

to be honest i was on e-rep for almost a year, i really liked it for 6-7 months but the way the admins kept changing things got to me and the game got boring but i did stick it out for another 4-5 months.