Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

For any 1/144 scale enthusiasts

Discussion in '☆☆ New Recruits ☆☆' started by Prospero Quevedo, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Prospero Quevedo

Prospero Quevedo Well-Known Member

I've been into 1/144 for years when I started it was a small availability of kits then. However in the last decade or so it's gotten huge with hundreds of kit options and new ones coming out at least every other year. There's been a big expansion in both vehicles and aircraft, with aircraft from pre wwI to present. I would really like to meet more modeler so who are into my scale to discuss kits who has the best most accurate, what kits are really bad which kits are fixable what and how to fix kits that have errors kit quality great subjects, conversion kits and plans, etc.,so please if your into 1/144 scale feel free to contact me as I'm always trying to get modeler so reviews on kits and would like to get other modeler so views. I don't completely trust model reviews in the magazines. I got a kit based on a kit review I think it was in fine scale. But the kit had a lot of fitting problems that the reviewer didn't mention at all. Being an experienced builder I was able to figure out the fixes without losing any detail, but the build is certainly not fo the beginner. So I would like to find other modelers and find out what problems they have found advice on how to fix problems or make a better kit. Here's my email prospector226@gmail.com. I hope to hear from fellow builders soon and everyone have a great new year.

Half Track likes this.