Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Forum History

Discussion in 'War44 General Forums' started by jasmor58, Sep 28, 2011.

Tags:
  1. jasmor58

jasmor58 New Member

via War44
    This might not be the correct place to make this post, but I do not see any other category into which it would fit! Could the administrator give , for the benefit of us newer members, a short history of the forum. With over 500 members the rate of posts would appear to be very low. Quite often I log in only to find that there are no new posts, situations like this on other forums have led to the demise of the forum. To remain healthy, the forum needs new and intersting posts which raise discussion among members. One liners or basic statement of facts will not keep members coming back, nor will it encourage them to post!
    As stated, it woul;d be helpfull if we knew how long the forum has been running etc, and the comments of other members.
    Jasmor58

2. Jim

Jim Active Member

via War44
    I believe you have the wrong image of this forum jasmor58. It is here for the history of WWII .. Somewhere to add/see images, stories and any other subject. It is nice to see people as yourself add posts about events occurring during this war but i do not run the place in the hope that it fills with people, it is run for people to read and learn. The site has many links that is used by many forums and blogs which use information directly from war44.com. So in a small way we are doing our part in keeping the heroics of many brave men, women and even children in the minds of others so that they are never forgotten for what they did for ones country....

Hope this helps ...