Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Free Codes for New Audibook on Submarine Service During WW II

Discussion in 'WWII Books & Publications' started by billbird2111, Jun 12, 2019.

1. billbird2111

billbird2111 New Member

Hello! My name is Bill. I am the son of a World War II Veteran, born in the last year of the Baby Boomer Generation in the United States (1963).

I'm here because I am an audiobook narrator and producer and just wrapped up my latest project, a tribute to my father. It's called Silent Warriors: Submarine Warfare in the Pacific. The link will take you to the Audible Page, where a Retail Audio Clip is hosted. I've also uploaded the Narrator's Introduction to my YouTube Page. The Narrator's Introduction also includes several photos of my father, including one incredible shot that my brother and sister discovered by complete accident just last summer during a visit to England.

If you are a fan of audiobooks, or perhaps you've felt like joining that particular club, I come armed with codes for a free book. The author of this book, Gene Masters, is a U.S. Navy veteran who served on a number of submarines. This includes the USS Angler, which served on six patrols during the war. His service gave him access to multiple WW II sub veterans during countless reunions through the decades, and it's clear that some of those stories he heard have made it into the book. In other words, it's just too incredible to be made up.

If you would like a code for a free book, and the link where it can be redeemed, please message me privately or send me an email at billbird2111@yahoo.com.

Silent Warriors.jpg