Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

German Badges

Discussion in 'Medals, Insignia, Badges & Recalls' started by Hunter, Jul 29, 2001.

1. Hunter

Hunter recruit

Hello!

Is anyone interested in selling some of the more common badges like Infantry Assault Badges, General Assault Badges, and Panzer Assault Badges. Please let me know!

Regards,

Hunter

2. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hello Hunter and welcome aboard.

I have posts here on my 8 place ww1 and ww2 Ribbon Bar. I think I have it listed at $70.00. Some background: I bought this ribbon bar at Blackcrossmilitaria about a year and a half ago. You dont see these for sale very often. Not trying to make a sales pitch but, baby COULD use a new pair of shoes. [​IMG]

The other item I have listed here is a Single-handed Tand Destruction badge with prongs and backing plate and replaced ribbon. I have an extensive description of it here also.

I do not know if it is a 1957 reissue or not, but do know that it is Austrian made. I think I had this priced also at $70.00, but that was before I had my doubts at weather it was a ww2 piece or a '57 reissue piece.

If interested, we can negotiate. I do trade also.

3. talleyrand

talleyrand Member

If you are interested in replica's, I can get my hands on these cheap. A friend of mine casts these in tin. You have to glue fasteners on them, but they are 100% duplicates, barring color as they are all silver. He has the following:armored assault badge, infantry assault badge, SA collar pins, SD collar pins, '41 Ost assault badge, hat and collar eagle and swastika pins, and a couple of others. I think he charges .75 cents or $1 a piece for em. If anyone is interested I will get the full info.

[ 30 July 2001: Message edited by: talleyrand ]

4. mp38

mp38 Member

Hello,

I have all three of those badge that you requested available for sale. Contact me directly for details, pics, and prices.

Matt :cool: