Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Giving back to those who served

Discussion in 'WWII General' started by CodyUSMC3521, Dec 29, 2017.

1. CodyUSMC3521

CodyUSMC3521 New Member

I really hope this is allowed here. Going to try and make this short and to the point.
    I created a website that is for buying/selling/auctions of military collectables.
    There will be a small monthly fee of about $1.50 a money to cover my overhead. (no commitment or auto charge)
    Proceeds of the small fee will get donated to a veterans organisation.
    I just can't afford the few thousand a year cost of the site.
    The $1.50 will give you unlimited access to everything on our site. (buying, selling, auctions)

So, what I'm asking for is if anyone knows of any good veterans organisations.
    I personally do not like the "wounded warrior project". They get rich in donations that go to them. That is not what it should be about.

The website is www.freedom2collect.xyz.
    It's new, but growing daily. We have almost 350 members and over 300 items for sale.
    Right now, it is free for a few more months. Trying to show what we can be for the community before we implement cost.

As a Marine Corps Veteran, this is a dream to be able to do this much for my brothers and sisters who served also.

Looking forward to hearing back from everyone. Have a great weekend.
    -Cody

JJWilson likes this.
  2. CodyUSMC3521

CodyUSMC3521 New Member

We are hoping to bounce between organisations. So if you know a few good ones please post them. Size doesn't matter, only where the donations go.

JJWilson likes this.