Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Hello all

Discussion in '☆☆ New Recruits ☆☆' started by Richard, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Richard

Richard Expert

Hello everyone I just join the WWIIF looking forward to reading your posts and in due course submit my ones and even answer yours so a little info.

I am into military history and enjoy the subject very much and in this forum the What If situation wow you could go nuts on this one but hey its all interesting.

Last year I joined the Red Devils Silent Hunter 3 forum and its a great website and posted Topics I and another member have been doing what if situations and having great fun go and check it out if anyone here would be interested just let me know.

Of course there is the other side of the coin a more serious discussion which I am up for
    I am looking forward to doing the same here looks like a lot of reading for me here so I better get stuck in. [​IMG]

2. Il Duce

Il Duce Member

Welcome on the forum

3. Richard

Richard Expert

Thanks I had a great time reading the posts on this site lots of interesting views

4. JTF-2

JTF-2 Member

Hey !!

5. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Welcome to the Forums Richard! I'm glad you found us. I think you'll find it quite an entertaining and informative place, we have a lot of knowledgeable members, but no one here is stuck up or elitist, that's a goos mix if you ask me. This "What if?" Forum seems like it's a great fit for what you might be looking for.

Welcome aboard! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Richard

Richard Expert

Thanks Otto yea it's a blast this forum great stuff and well laid out well done.