Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Hello from a newbie

Discussion in '☆☆ New Recruits ☆☆' started by starman1957, Jul 21, 2010.

Tags:
  1. starman1957

starman1957 recruit

Hello to all,
    I would just like to introduce myself and say what a wonderful site you have. I am Gary the nephew of Sgt. James T. Hadland who flew on a Halifax Bomber of R.A.F.76 Squadron as a Air Gunner. I have been researching the Aircraft LK921 MP-R and also the brave Aircrew who all gave ther lives in the name of freedom. I hope to be able to use your site for information and maybe some help with my search as well as hopefully being able to join in on the discussions on the forums. I have also listed the details on a couple of websites as a lasting memorial to the crew and aircraft the link is below.
    http://www.aircrewremembrancesociety...ottvictor.html
    All the very best,
    Gary.
    UK

2. ULITHI

ULITHI Ace

Hello Gary, nice to meet you! Thanks for the link. Hope to see you in the threads!

3. Chef des Todes

Chef des Todes Flight Medic

Welcome Gary, if your interested I believe the ww2forums also has a sister site called WW2Talk, for UK. Also that's very interesting.

4. starman1957

starman1957 recruit

Many thanks for the welcome. I do know about the sister site WW"Talk I worked the other way around I found that one first and then joined this one. Many thanks for the information anyway.
    Kind regards,
    Gary