Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Help identify this WWII veteran

Discussion in '☆☆ New Recruits ☆☆' started by chorgan, Sep 8, 2014.

1. chorgan

chorgan New Member

I am in Australia working on a historical documentary TV show. I am trying to identify the WWII US Navy serviceman who is in this photograph. What we know is that he was a Chief Petty Officer with the US Navy, holding the position of Chief Commissaryman. He was based in Sydney during part of WWII, and was there through at least the early months of 1946. We would very much like to tell the historical story that we believe he played a significant role in.

I’m on a tight deadline, and I’m hoping you may be able to help in circulating this information and image to anyone you think may be able to assist. Social media, websites and newsletters would be ideal. If you can think of any organisation or individual who may be able to assist, please let me know or forward this information to them. Anyone who has any information can contact me on the details below.

Please don’t hesitate in contacting me if you have any information or questions. Any assistance with this is greatly appreciated,

Christian Horgan | Field Producer - Researcher
    Artemis International and Serendipity Productions |
    Tel: +61 8 9228 4719 |
    Suite 6, 226 Carr Place, Leederville, WA , 6007 | PO Box 169 Leederville WA 6903 |
    www.artemisfilms.com | email: christian@artemisfilms.com

Attached Files: