Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Here we go again

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by PzJgr, May 31, 2007.

1. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

Actually if im not mistaken, he just invited Bush to come fishing with him and even offered him to choose a place and time, as he is aware of Bush's fondness of fishing and Russia has many to choose from....

2. Za Rodinu

Za Rodinu Aquila non capit muscas

No, teaching the Right to Arm Bears

:armedbear::flag_USSR:

3. Herr Oberst

Herr Oberst Member

Don't need all the info but the ABM treaty was with the Soviet Union which hopefully has past into history. The new nation of Russia was receiving technical aid on how to secure it's nukes from US personnel.

Aren't there quite a few suitcase bombs still floating about.

About the ABMs, I thought the new system was direct hit or fleschette or HE explosive not nuke as in the older Nike models but I'm prepared to be corrected on that. So if ABM were turned into AGMs which just isn't usually done, what's the treat from alot of HE being lobbed, if no radiation follow ons just keep plowing through the NATO lines. In the old days, some divisions were to last combat effectiveness about 17 minutes to catagory A Soviet Armored Divisions or Motorized Rifle Divisions.

Anyone know ballpark Russian readiness and combat strength?

Oh Btw, Russian guys loose the hammer and sickel and display proudly your new colors.;)

Well, it's alive and well in Hollywood and the Democrat party as well as France so that's why they joined NATO;)

4. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

I missed this yesterday, Miguel.

Weak, weak, weak.:D

I love puns, they are the lowest form of humor and you'll always get at least a chuckle from me when you throw one out.

5. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Just heard that Putin is considering running for the 2012 election. As the constitution does not allow him to be candidate in 2008, he is trying to put one of his men to keep the seat warm. However anything can happen so, I believe it's hard to speculate on him as the 2012 ruler at this point.

6. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Does Bush have enough time to go to the gym so that he can take his shirt off when they are fishing-something Rambo-like nothing less would do...

7. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

My friend this is a myth... No Russian nukes are flowing around anywhere in any suitcases ;)

if he runs which I presume he will ( he's still young ) he will win hands down

8. Sloniksp

Sloniksp Ставка

:rofl:

9. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Za, heh heh, or shall we say, Za, the Za Za Hope? ;-)) :shark:

10. Herr Oberst

Herr Oberst Member

I was referring to the Chem bombs in suitcases that were supposed to cause chaos in major cities set off by KGB when war was eminent, I should have been more clear in my NBC reference;)