Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Hi there

Discussion in 'War44 General Forums' started by Killa752, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Killa752

Killa752 Member

via War44
    Hi all!
    Cause i want to be a permanent forummember, i wanna introduce myself a bit detailly:
    Im 14 years old and im comming out of Germany. I have 2 Sisters (17 and 20) and 1 brother (18). My birthday is 11.05.1992 so my birthday is close :)
    im interested in History (most: first and second world war with the balance points: Tanks and the takeover of Adolf Hitler and his life, and a new thing: the "atlantikwall").

I like the broadcast "Hogan´s Heroes" (may a few know it).

I came to Call of duty by a friend. He gaves me his game for checking and getting to know. after checking it in the singel player, i bought it. now im allready here to kicking your asses:ciggrin:.

i´ve got lots of favourite movies like " a bridge to far" and "saving privat ryan" and "band of brothers"...
    My favourite music isn´t that bad Rap and hip hop sauces, i like "normal" music (and film music like "das boot" and so on...) in my free time, i try to play computer or i try to spam here:ciggrin: .

My mum is 50 years old and my dad is 53 years old.

As a little hobby(and for the cimney), my dad an me are going into the forest for clearing it. It make much of fun, but it is dangerous, too!

I think im more responsible then it is normal cause my education was and is a bit corse-grained. i think thats a good education cause it isnt specific and i learned very much for my life. it is conditional cause my dad is a express agant and my mum is working as a nurse (in shift work).

i havent good a girlfriend, thats a bad sadly but i can wait:thumb:

My english attainment arent the best but im still learning it.
    and by the way: please correct me when i write something wrong (tenses etc...)

my political setting is verry easy:
    I hate nazis and i´m for a better world!
    Killa

2. Dave War44

Dave War44 Member

via War44
    Hi Killa, great intro and a fine outlook, stay on the peace train mate ! 'Not sure about the "kicking asses" in Call Of Duty though.:lol:

Check out Jim's Atlantic Wall stuff, it is some of the best you will read on it anywhere. Aswell as the German movies there are original photos from Normandy. Also check out this old film which you may not have seen, it has great mock-ups of the Wall and tells the story of one of the greatest soldiers the world has ever seen, I am sure you will agree. "The Desert Fox: The Story Of Rommel"
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043461/
    Your English is fine BTW. What does "752" mean ?
    : )

3. Jim

Jim Active Member

via War44
    Hello Killa,

Looking forward to reading your posts, especially about the Atlantic Wall.. :thumb:

4. Killa752

Killa752 Member

via War44
    Hi Dave,
    i will check out the area of Atlantic wall soon as i can! The kicking asses, well, im training hard and one day i will earn the results:cheers:
    Years ago, i was in a Clan which named "Clan der Killas", translated "Clan of the Killas" and everyone had a number, and, well, i got 752.it is no special meaning, but everybody knows me in everygame because i named everywhere samed.
    Hi Jim!
    Nice to see that you both named me welcome, and be sure, i will make some posts soon.

Killa

BTW: who of you two is Drifter?

5. Killa752

Killa752 Member

via War44
    dont you want to reply:sad:

:botman: :botman: