Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Hitlers speeches, excerpts

Discussion in 'Leaders of World War 2' started by aquist, Feb 13, 2005.

1. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    Die Welt, sie verfolgt uns. Wir wollen den Freiden. Sie wendet sich gegen uns. Sie will nicht unser Recht zum Leben anerkennen. Mein Deutsches Volk. wenn so die Welt gegen uns steht. Dann mussen wir umso mehr zu einer Einheit werden. A.H. Mai 1933

2. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
  3. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    Hitlers speeches excerpts continued...

thanks Roel. I want to do more. the book is 150$ and the author inserts his opinions. I wont pay that. my hs text book has about 5 quotes I plan to leak them one at a time

4. aquist

aquist recruit

via TanksinWW2
    more Hitler quotes

Was fur ein Gluck fur die Regierenden, Dass die Menschen nicht denken! Bemerkungen Hitler's bei einer Geheimkonferenz mit Generalen im jahr 1937

5. PanzerMeister

PanzerMeister New Member

via TanksinWW2
    About Hitler's speeches:

When Marshall Mannerheim (Superior Commander of Finnish Armed Forces during WW2) had a 75-birthday in 1942, Hitler came to visit him.
    They had lunch and then they went into a railway car to discuss about "topical matters". A signals officer quickly threw recording machine into the car's upper shelf (where you put your luggage). Then Hitler and Mannerheim started to discuss. After an hour German officers heard noises from another railway car and demanded to stop the recording (there was a recording room). However, Finns got 1 hour record of Hitler speaking in a normal voice.
    In last December this speech was played in radio. They said that this is the only record of Hitler speaking in normal voice in the world. I recorded it. Hitler's speaking had a Bayern accent in it on my opinnion.

6. Roel

Roel New Member

via TanksinWW2
    Re: more Hitler quotes

"What luck for those who rule, that the people do not think!"