Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

How can you not know?

Discussion in 'PC and Console Simulations' started by TacticalTank, Jun 13, 2011.

1. TacticalTank

TacticalTank Member

Hello everyone,
    I have been playing a fantastic game lately and it seems to have no disscusions on this forum (YET!!!!), so I decided to make a thread.
    The game im talking about is called: "Company of heroes" and it is probably the best RTS (Real-time strategy) game in all of the gaming world. This game goes all the way from 57mm AT weapons to m8 armoured cars! The fantastic graphics are astonishing due to the fact that this is an RTS game on PC. The game is also EXTREMELY historically accurate on everything. At first when I purchased this game I thought to my self: "This better not have 2000 screw-ups like Call Of Duty World At War did....(Stupid 30 MG42 BOX!!!!!!!!) and after first playing it I thought it was too good to be true so I looked a few things up.
    A certain currency in this game is called munitions and these are pretty darn helpful. So I began playing around with these M8 Armoured cars (I know its a "Greyhound") and I did my research and well........DANG!!! Many articles I read on this topic state that the vehicle had a coaxil mounted .30 cal machinegun, aswell as a .50 cal machine gun for AA purposes. Well it turns out that these EXACT machine guns were on it and the 37mm cannon, PERFECT! (P.S this is coming from an ADDICTED players mind so be aware!)

2. von Poop

von Poop Waspish

TacticalTank likes this.
  3. TacticalTank

TacticalTank Member

Dang, I was so sure there wasn't.....I looked it up on the search....hmm, still great game! I just finished a 2 hour game.

4. Gunney

Gunney Member

i have COH gold edition and it is preaty good, but the Ai in the campaign seems preaty stupid. for one instance i was playing as british forces with 2 or 3 tanks and i was engaging a German tanks (PAnter or tiger 2 cant remember) and i was told to go around the back of the tank and destroy it, as i was doing this the Ai decided to keep firing down the road towards my HQ insisting that the Ai can be dumb at times

5. TacticalTank

TacticalTank Member

Do you know how to switch to the British in a normal skirmish?

6. Gunney

Gunney Member

is it a skirmish with set Forces or is it a custom Skirmish?

7. TacticalTank

TacticalTank Member

Well its a skirmish like at the main menu instead of "multiplayer" its "Skirmish" and I just go from there. I REALLY want to try British and Panzer Elite so please help if you can, thanks.