Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

I probably missed it but....

Discussion in 'Counter-Battery Fire' started by C.Evans, Jul 12, 2007.

1. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Is there a "Garage Sale" section here? If so, could someone please point me in the correct direction for it? I've got some interesting things I would not mind getting rid of :snoopy:

2. Col. Hessler

Col. Hessler Member

I don't think we have a section like that Carl. I'd say the best place to put it would be in the Free Fire Zone.

3. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

I think it's probably a good idea to start a "trading post". Give a few days gentlemen.

4. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Hi Col, Otto,

Just to let you or anyone who might be interested, I want to sell off a collection of unopened "12" figures including four Ultimate Soldier: German Soldiers, several GI Joes and about a dozen Star Wars figurines.

Years ago, I collected these for my younger Nephews but, never got around to giving them to them (I wanted to give them all at once--once I had plenty to give) but work and other things got in the way. Now they are all much too old for this stuff--so I need to get rid of this stuff. I have several that I have not yet decided if I should sell--but probably will - just to get rid of all the figures and not have to worry about lugging the itmes around every time I move.