Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Iron Of Cross

Discussion in 'WWII Films & TV' started by Diana Köhler, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Diana Köhler

Diana Köhler Dishonorably Discharged

Well today is friday :)) the weekend begins and i think some of you want to watch a nice movie.

So, this movie its Iron Of Cross, i think some of you already watched this movie, but you can enjoy it again :DD, i put here the link of the first part, the whole movie is in Youtube. i hope you enjoy :)

:trouble::trouble::trouble::trouble::trouble:

2. Skipper

Skipper Kommodore

Carl loves Cross of Iron . It's a classic. He has posted many stills (pictures) in our movie section from this film. There are great pictures of Steiner. He even printed those on a mug and sent it to me for Christmas.

I deleted the link though (copyrighted) .People know where to find it don't worry about it.

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Thank Skip and Skipper is correct, I love that movie. The story, cast etc is superb. Ive probably seen it no less than 100 or more times over the years and still never tire of it ;-))

I dont know if they are still posted but, there are quite a few Cross of Iron stills and such that was posted in the War Movies Stills thread by Ray ;-)) Only two in that batch are mine-both black and white shots, the rest are inColor and are from Bills great collection.