Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Israel/U.S./U.K. Attack Iran Plan

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Poppy, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Israel says it's attack plans were betrayed by an insider. They test a new missile...U.K. readying for war?

UK military steps up plans for Iran attack amid fresh nuclear fears | World news | The Guardian

Everyone knew Israel has been nuclear armed since Vanunu : Mordechai Vanunu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why is the new missile important? Iran isn't too far away. Couldn't a nuke have been attached to an older missile? Why does it have to be one that goes into stratosphere? So it's not shot down? So it could deliver MIRV's?...There are nukes shot from howitzer's , so I'm not clear on why the expensive delivery systems.

Also, Iran has been "almost nuclear" since about 1985? ...They would surely know that a nuke attack against Israel/anyone would rain destruction. So other than religious driven dogma, why would Iran attack? ...If it is driven by religion then they are very dangerous indeed, and should probably be taken out now.
    And seeing how Alamadeanahoo seems to be under a lot of pressure, why would Israel attack now when he just may get the internal boot?

2. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

Isreal says its attack plans were betrayed...? Their prime minister was in their parliament this week demanding support for an attack on Iran...Now we have our media reacting..Who betrayed the plan? The man told the world in an open source forum for all to see.

3. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

Although planning where to put British ships is amazing seeing as only yesterday the Mod had to explain to parliament just why there was not one surface vessel available for UK coastal defence at the present time. 24 hours would be needed to make one available...Probalby from the exercise in northern waters...Amazing...just hope Iran does not respond with fast missile boats up the channel...

4. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

5. Richard

Richard Expert

This is news to me, must stop watching the Greek issue.

6. Richard

Richard Expert

I heard today there going to attack next month!

Israel must stop telling the British press what there up too.;)

7. phylo_roadking

phylo_roadking Member

They didn't - they probably just had their mobile fones hacked LMAO

8. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Today the CBC was playing a "what if" Israel attacked Iran and how it went down. I missed the first "what if" part and was convinced ww 3 was goin' down. Really got my heart going. Wish they wouldn't do that.