Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Liuons vs. the Aussies Test match 1

Discussion in 'Sport & Athletics' started by Ken The Kanuck, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Ken The Kanuck

Ken The Kanuck Member

Who do you figure will win?

KTK

Kendusimmus and blutoubtemium like this.
  2. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

The Poms have the wood on us all over the shop...Id still put a fiva on the Aussies in the cricket...Rugby Union? Man the Poms are big...and fast and hard...wouldnt put my house on the Aussies winning. We are in a sporting slump at the moment - a transition to where i dont know...The Poms have watched and learned...

3. urqh

urqh Tea drinking surrender monkey

Dead right....we've even learned the Haka....I'll give you the cricket...its just not British...not cricket...to win that one...We always play the white man at cricket....thats not racist by the way...Cac knows what I mean...but Rugby...this lot have a point to make on this tour...everyone better stand out of the way...I'll of course be eating my words quite soon and apoligising to cac after the 40 odd to 0 defeat when The Lions forget their discipline again...and can't find the bloody ball.

4. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

The Irish and British Lions went down to my club side the ACT Brumbies 14-12...i second string Lions (shows a lack of depth) and the Brumbies was missing its Wallaby players also...Not too much to be drawn from this, except a whitewash is now off the cards. Australia also beat Iraq last night in the soccer 1-Nil...We are off to RIO! (world Cup). Another chance for the poms to show us how its done...