Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Looking To View Personal Posts

Discussion in 'Counter-Battery Fire' started by Poppy, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Question: Used to be able to view all previous posts I've made. ..Now can only view last 4... There are no tabs indicating "next" to continue viewing previous posts..Also, looks like our individual storage capacities have been reduced?..My only good stuff -Albert bit- had to be reduced to 500k?..I'll send 10 dollars, if I can get back the stuff I deleted, and keep it here. Would send another 20 for a T shirt.

2. Biak

Biak Boy from Illinois Staff Member

I just tried and brought up my posts & Topics back to 20 March 2012. That's probably a cutoff until everything gets moved. Otto will be along to explain I hope because I didn't write down how I did it.
    I'll try again ;;;
    Go to your profile and hang on I'll open another page........... Okay.... then click on Find Content - above the rating box directly below edit my profile. Now on the left side you should see " topic and posts" "by topic" & "by posts".

3. Clementine

Clementine Member

Does this mean he should send his $10 to you, Biak?

4. Biak

Biak Boy from Illinois Staff Member

Naw, but I Would take a T-shirt :)

5. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

As Biak stated there are a couple ways to view your own activity from your profile. Topics (new threads) and posts (replies to existing threads) are separated. You can also search by your own username in the search function, that will generate a look at your own posts as well.