Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Mark one1/144 G50

Discussion in 'Modelling' started by Prospero Quevedo, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Prospero Quevedo

Prospero Quevedo Well-Known Member

was surfin hobbysearch Japan, and saw that mark one is releasing a new kit, a g50 in three boxing so Italian and finnsh can't remember the other maybe Chinese as I believe I read they had purchased a few. Mark one also has a p36 and h75. I have a few mark one models and they seem to be pretty good. Funny though they seem to have a lot of kits similar to Eduard and both companies are in Czech you'd think with all the different subject out there they could try not to duplicate but would be hard on the Russian stuff since that's their local favorites I'm sure. I found a resin company that does a M3 lee with a figure of Monty standing next to his tank and a Miguel of him in the turret hatch with his field gasses recreations of probably news photos looks pretty good, lol might have to get it. All I need now is a really good model of the Matilda Valentine Cromwell aNd Churchill. They have some resin copies and metal cast but the ones I've seen so far do not impress me they don't look right and as time passes I keep finding new kits from f toy I guess the must have acquired the rights to world tank museum originally Takara as I saw some of their new releases under that name. I really want their new centurion it's a mk 1 I believe and the is3 I started to convert one from a is2 and t10 an article I read said the t10 was a stretched is3 with a new turret I've already started it so I guess I'll try to finish it. Takara did a flak 36 with mount and gun shield but with out the carriage wheels I was trying to figure out how to build the wheel carriage then f toy did a new flak 36 with complete carriage but no gun shield most pics I've seen show them with shield so I used one off my takara kit will need to cast some extra ones to complete my toys ones. Cando pocket army did a series of 144 tanks really good all German wish they would do the Sherman and other tracked vehicles like the tank destroyers m24 and m26. No one has done a really US 50 cal cando did a great mg 39/42 in 144 I want to make copies to upgrade my kits with mgs would be great for my air craft instead of what they have now. If cando can make such a detailed German mg they can probably are a great 50 cal. Saw a brass casted 144 Russian mg that looks fantastic that's on my list as well, lol.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  2. Prospero Quevedo

Oops my bad China didn't buy any g50s but really had a hodge podge of aircraft German Japanese, Italian, Russian American. The mark one kit has decal for Finnish Italian and British... Captured in north africa, Spain had the largest export order or delivery of 35 aircraft Finland also purchased 35 but got 33 Croatia got 15.

3. Prospero Quevedo

Got a better look at the mark one G50 from the pictures it looks really good. Three boxing's all with Italian markings two also with Finnish markings and one with British markings, must be the one captured in North Africa. Surprised they didn't do one in Croatia markings since they were the only other country to purchase any.

4. Prospero Quevedo

Got a better look at the mark one G50 from the pictures it looks really good. Three boxing's all with Italian markings two also with Finnish markings and one with British markings, must be the one captured in North Africa. Surprised they didn't do one in Croatia markings since they were the only other country to purchase any. From pics I've seen markings look pretty simple and the paint scheme too. The Italians had some really colorful and complex camouflage.