Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Mass Effect

Discussion in 'Non-WarGames' started by J.A. Costigan, Jul 14, 2008.

1. J.A. Costigan

J.A. Costigan Member

YouTube - Mass Effect Trailer HD
    Mass Effect is a Sci-Fi/Action RPG game produced by Bioware. It's fully customizable and gives the player various choices and decisions to make in the game.

It's great and one of the best game's I've ever played and recommend it. I recently beat it for the first time.

2. skunk works

skunk works Ace

Agree
    Haven't beat it yet, (as with many others)(even on "Dweeb" level), but it is fun.
    I'm a big kid.......when I have the time. :D

3. J.A. Costigan

J.A. Costigan Member

There is a massive plot twist revealed about 2/3 the way into the game equivalent to a shocking twist in a actual movie, it's worth playing to see. If you play do alot of the Side-quests along with the mandatory, it makes it quiet fun and longer.

4. Soviet man

Soviet man Member

I have bought this game in June and I have finished full this after 30 hours! This is good game but not general missions are not interesting! They often repeats! But this is very good game,:D because general missions are very good.(sry for my english)

Slipdigit likes this.
  5. J.A. Costigan

J.A. Costigan Member

Yes I agree about the side quests, I did the majority of them to unlock the Completionist achievement. Next time I play I will probably do less of the general side quests.

6. Soviet man

Soviet man Member

How you finished this game? You was good or bad guy? I was both! Do you have s e x with woman?

7. J.A. Costigan

J.A. Costigan Member

Yes I beat the game, I'm on my second time around. I was a good guy entirely. The sex scene is literally 7 seconds long and dosen't show more than partially nude backs. So yes I did but it wasn't a big deal at all but does add a nice touch to character interaction I suppose. I'm replaying the game on hard setting with my same character in a new career. It is a great game and repayable.

8. Soviet man

Soviet man Member

On what platforme do you playing? I am playing on PC! Now I am too replaying the game on hard level!

9. J.A. Costigan

J.A. Costigan Member

Xbox360 console.

10. Soviet man

Soviet man Member

Did this console good? Do you played Gta 4?

11. J.A. Costigan

J.A. Costigan Member

It is the best console on the market today in my opinion. I own GTA 4 but I haven't played it much. I've been to caught up in Mass Effect and COD4 (disk having problems though).

12. Soviet man

Soviet man Member

Its very bad for me that I don't have xbox 360! Do you know that the heroe of GTA4 looks like russian actor?

13. J.A. Costigan

J.A. Costigan Member

I was unware of this.

On the subject of Mass Effect they announced it will be a trilogy which is awesome.

14. Soviet man

Soviet man Member

Interesting! Trilogy you said? THAT sounds very good, but I can't wait too long! I want to play as soon as possible in this games! And I hope that this games will be on PC, too! Lets beleive that this games will be so good as the first game!
    P.S. DO you heard russian music in Gta 4? Lol.:D

15. J.A. Costigan

J.A. Costigan Member

It will be on PC eventually, although it might be on Xbox360 first.

Yes I have.

16. Soviet man

Soviet man Member

Interesting! For what heroe you will play in next games? I think it will be not Shepard! I think the heroe will be another! ANd what do you think?

17. J.A. Costigan

J.A. Costigan Member

No it will be Shepard, also you will be able to download you character from game 1 into game 2.

18. Soviet man

Soviet man Member

Really? Sounds very good! It will be very interesting to continue play as Shepard! I hope that in game 2 will be more goodest side missions!

19. J.A. Costigan

J.A. Costigan Member

It defiantly will, Bioware does not disappoint. I want to play as Shepard again, I think it makes the most sense.

20. Soviet man

Soviet man Member

I hope that Bioware do space battles in Mass Effect 2. It will be supergame if they do it I think.
    P.S. Do you saw on TV programm FOX NEWS ( I saw it trhow net) where they discused mass Effect? ( it was long ago, I don't remeber when) It was very funny. LOL. THey said that game contains very many sex scenes! LOL. In film Titanic was much more sex that in this nice game!