Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

MG 42 for sale !

Discussion in 'German Light Weapons' started by gtblackwell, Aug 7, 2017.

1. gtblackwell

gtblackwell Member Emeritus

A mg 422 without base is up for auction. Bid starts at 18.000 USD, plus a 20.5 % online premium, plus a 17.5 % buyers premium and you must have a Class 111 permit. all this might pale at the cost to fire it. I was going to snap it up in case Canada threatens to invade but then thought I should let the members here have a shot at it. Otto, it might be just the thing in Chicago !!

MG42 WWII German Fullly Automa... Auctions Online | Proxibid

Gaines

PS, Before anyone buys the D-Day flag at $120,000 I recommend checking out it's provenance.....closely..
    It is probably the real thing but ..............................

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2017
  2. George Patton

George Patton Canadian Refugee

Canada invade? And you'll fend us off with an MG42? Professor Blackwell, I'll raise you one very large vehicle....

;)

Takao and von Poop like this.
  3. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Id put a lazy hunge on Canada...they may be nice, but when roused....

4. gtblackwell

I am a Canadianphile, if not a word it should be. Beautiful country with fantastic people, courteous to a high degree on all my previous visits. The last people to invade us, why on earth would they want to.???? A lost joke !! I keep hoping they will not build a wall on their Southern border and send us the bill ! At least before I can find a wee cottage a bit west of Victoria..

In the most nightmarish case if they do invade with AFV's I will dust off my old PIAT, thank you EBay , and if they approach with in 3 meters I will try to get a hit but that is the least of my fears. . Nantucket may secede and blockade our Eastern ports cutting off our supply of Audi's, BMW's and Mercedes and less I forget Bentley and Rolls , ops I forgot, they are already German :). That would cause a US economic crisis.

John Nolan likes this.
  5. gtblackwell

Given our current administration war with Canada is not so far fetched. Let's see, we have strong ties or at least trying to have strong ties with North Korea and Russia the Canadians (maybe) with the UK, the EU, Mexico, China, Japan, Washington State, Oregon, The NE of the US . Yep, will take more than a MG 42 !!!

6. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Not many people know that the Australian constitution actually allows for the annexation of New Zealand! I wonder how many kiwis are aware of that...?