Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

MG 42 for sale !

Discussion in 'German Light Weapons' started by gtblackwell, Aug 7, 2017.

1. gtblackwell

gtblackwell Member Patron  

A mg 422 without base is up for auction. Bid starts at 18.000 USD, plus a 20.5 % online premium, plus a 17.5 % buyers premium and you must have a Class 111 permit. all this might pale at the cost to fire it. I was going to snap it up in case Canada threatens to invade but then thought I should let the members here have a shot at it. Otto, it might be just the thing in Chicago !!

MG42 WWII German Fullly Automa... Auctions Online | Proxibid

Gaines

PS, Before anyone buys the D-Day flag at $120,000 I recommend checking out it's provenance.....closely..
    It is probably the real thing but ..............................

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. George Patton

George Patton Canadian Refugee

Canada invade? And you'll fend us off with an MG42? Professor Blackwell, I'll raise you one very large vehicle....

;)

von Poop likes this.
  3. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Id put a lazy hunge on Canada...they may be nice, but when roused....

4. gtblackwell

gtblackwell Member Patron  

I am a Canadianphile, if not a word it should be. Beautiful country with fantastic people, courteous to a high degree on all my previous visits. The last people to invade us, why on earth would they want to.???? A lost joke !! I keep hoping they will not build a wall on their Southern border and send us the bill ! At least before I can find a wee cottage a bit west of Victoria..

In the most nightmarish case if they do invade with AFV's I will dust off my old PIAT, thank you EBay , and if they approach with in 3 meters I will try to get a hit but that is the least of my fears. . Nantucket may secede and blockade our Eastern ports cutting off our supply of Audi's, BMW's and Mercedes and less I forget Bentley and Rolls , ops I forgot, they are already German :). That would cause a US economic crisis.