Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Militaria Valuations and Questions....(New members)....please read before you post...

Discussion in 'Militaria' started by sniper1946, Nov 30, 2010.

1. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

hello and welcome to the forum, please understand that when you sign on here it is for participation of the forum, it helps to see new members getting involved, and showing an interest in the search of knowledge, and generally making a contribution, have no worries about asking questions on pieces of militaria, but due to a blight of one post wonders? who ask for info/valuation? it doesn't go down well with many here, as normally when questions are responded to, they thank and run, or in some cases run, never to be heard from again, so! please think before you post, are you here to become part of the forum, or just passing thro with one post ....nobody wants to offend you by having to continually keep saying this, but the forum is not a valuation market, yes! we have given advice, and good advice we'd like to think, and will try to help where possible, but find your way in, and become part of it first, and you'll make some good friends. and enjoy it more...

2. sk53089

sk53089 recruit

Hi, really appreciate the heads up. I have a copy of Mein Kampf jubiläumsausgabe 1939, signed by an SS obersturmbannführer Friedrich...... and I was wondering if anyone could help me in identifying the name as I cannot make it out. It was signed on the 9th.sept. in Berlin 1942. I can send pictures of the signed paged if anyone would be willing to help.

Any help would be grateful.

3. sniper1946

sniper1946 Expert

this was not an offer/invite to post the same question here, it has already been responded to, by Mussolini...

4. Biak

Biak Boy from Illinois Staff Member

Great explanation post! Maybe this could be made a "sticky" (with no need for a reply to thread box)? Add in a few suggested threads and one big one for the "Search Button".

formerjughead likes this.