Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Mssg 4 Otto, Bish, Andreas, or whoever knows how to...

Discussion in 'Counter-Battery Fire' started by C.Evans, Dec 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Use the chat room. The last time I looked at it, it was vastly different and now I have no clue on what to do or what to click on or where to go? Can someone please explain it to this computer dummy? :cool:

2. Otto

Otto Spambot Nemesis Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Carl,

-just click on "War Room Chat" in the left side menu
    -then click the "load chat client" button, this will take you to the "conference Room"
    -next enter a nickname into the widest open box and hit enter, it is the only empty text box available
    -then use this same box to enter chat text, hit enter every time you wish to submit a sentence

hope this helps

3. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Many thanks Otto, and Friday noon sounds good to me, I will be here. I will chack later today to see if the chat thing works, if im lost on it I will let you know later this evening.

4. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

ROMMEL, IT IS A SUCESS, I JUST TRIED THE CHATROOM AND IT SEEMS SIMPLE ENOUGH. HOPE ALL IS UNDERSTOOD THAT I AM ONLY A COMPUTER DUMMY AS ALL I KNOW HOW TO DO IS EMAIL, SURF THE INTERNET AND PLAY GAMES.

PS, IM NOT YELLING, JUST USING CAPS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION BY. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Andreas Seidel

Andreas Seidel Member

I think we all understand the difference between angry yelling and the cry of elated glee! [​IMG]

6. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Thanks Andreas. I was told by a friend of mine at www.wehrmacht-awards.com that I no longer hold the distinction of being the worlds worst computer dummy, I am now the worlds second most computer dummy. I like being promoted. :D

and thanks. ;) [​IMG]

[ 14 December 2001: Message edited by: C.Evans ]</p>

7. Otto

I know the ranks are down right now Carl, much to your chagrin, :mad: :mad: but on these forums you are a Fieldmarshall aren't you? [​IMG]

8. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Thats Herr Generalfeldmarschall!! ;) [​IMG] :D

In real life though, I would most likely be only an Oberstleutnant or an Oberst, but with a very good service record. Of course, I COULD be a general, but most likely not. Now when the awards are retunrned--perhaps I could be a Generalfeldmarschall again ;) [​IMG] as I would have such a huge selection of "awards" telling of my service histories in WW1 and WW2, including some forign awards.

Too bad I dont have a Turkish Half moon breast badge, and some Hungarian or Austrian WW1 awards except for the Austrian Signum Laudis Bravery medal with cross swords. Although I do have some good Prussian and Bavarian Bravery crosses and two of three Hanseatic Crosses for Hamburg and Lubeck--I still need a Bremen Hanseatic Cross to complete the collection.

They awarded about 40,000 Hamburg Hanseatic Crosses, as opposed to appx 15,000-to-20,000 Bremen Hanseatic Crosses and just over 5,000 Lubeck Hanseatic Crosses.

Here I am going off into another tirade again :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

9. Otto

That's OK Carl, these forums are tirade-friendly. ;)

10. C.Evans

C.Evans Expert

Thanks, I needed the laugh br=efore putting my nose to the grindstone again. [​IMG]

11. Otto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.