Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

My .44 Magnum Opus

Discussion in 'Non-fiction' started by KodiakBeer, Apr 7, 2014.

1. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

Dammit! I misspelled Magnum... How to fix?

Has been picked up by a regional distributor and is beginning to show up in stores around the state. The distributor is pretty happy already and having trouble keeping the stores stocked, even before tourist season when all the Alaskana books gets hot.

My dream of a ranch in Arizona (the island of unloved battle rifles) is looking more an more like a reality.

My son in in the university at Fairbanks is holding up copies in one of the local chain stores.

View attachment 20643

http://www.amazon.com/Kodiak-Bear-Mauling-Living-Alaskas/dp/1470082896/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

Attached Files:

O.M.A. likes this.
  2. KJ Jr

KJ Jr Well-Known Member

Congrats KB

3. Biak

Biak Boy from Illinois Staff Member

There ya go KB :)

4. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

5. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Movie deal next...

6. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

Now I'm a reality TV star, or I would be if I had the smoldering sensuality of them Duck Dynasty guys Unfortunately, most of my part ended up on the cutting room floor. So, I guess I'm a reality TV bit player.

Even without very much of me, it's still a pretty good series. The show debuted on the History Channel last night. They take a very balanced and respectful attitude towards hunting and there's almost none of the silly created BS that you see in other reality shows.

http://www.history.com/shows/the-hunt?mkwid=seO3t9tlA|c_pcrid_44654947634_pkw_the+hunt+history+channel_pmt_b&utm_source=google_tune&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=the+hunt+history+channel&utm_campaign=G_The+Hunt_Tune+In&paidlink=1&cmpid=PaidSearch_google_tune_G_The+Hunt_Tune+In_the+hunt+history+channel&gclid=CMycruv75b4CFQdgfgodzX4A3Q

Attached Files: