Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

My in the house collection

Discussion in 'Collections' started by QOTD, Oct 2, 2011.

1. QOTD

QOTD Member

This is the stuff my wife will let me have in the house. The dispplay case has my fathers police memorabilia, polish cap badges war and post war as my Grand father was in the polish army in WW2 and I had relis in the post war Polish airforce, a collection of Austrlian badges and some US stuff...

the table has my great uncles portraits, a ration sack as a base, a relic K98 Bayo, which still comes out of its sheath, relic M35, a Heer sports eagle, a minty M35, and matching E U F horster bayo, also is a polsi war medal, Iron cross and Ost medal and a Warsaw uprising Iron cross. The rifle and helmet represents a Field grave,made from those dragon figure parts....

View attachment 14509

Attached Files:

reneblacky likes this.
  2. QOTD

QOTD Member

Also in the case is a original "auschwitz cross" issue to inmates of campsd in the 80's, my wifes Australia day nedalion for achievement in her role as a recruit instructor in the Navy, and a friend gave me his submariners badge!

View attachment 14514

Attached Files:

3. QOTD

QOTD Member

Just to clarify, German tank assault and infantry assault badges, and the Warsaw cross are repro....I use the term repro rather than fake, as I believe a fake is something that is sold as being genuine and to deceive. I knew these were repro, and I gt EM just cause I liked them!!!

4. Major Mayhem

Major Mayhem Member

impressive collection, thanks for sharing!

5. QOTD

QOTD Member

I will get some pics of the garage set up....