Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Mysterious Thread

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Poppy, Mar 3, 2015.

1. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

So when does the sex happen?

2. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

Carl Jung would have a field day with that dream. Gun-penis, handcuffs-bondage... Which attorney general was it? Janet Reno was a real hottie, but Eric Holder would be disturbing.

3. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

i think the US one....because of how Holder had to ''comfort'' the Ferguson rabble, pissed me off
    after I woke up
    I get about 7-8 hours' sleep, so I get some intense dreams and try to remember them..I told you the dream I had when I paid OJ Simpson 5 cents for letting me use a rental car at an airport, when I needed a ride home??

4. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Keep a pad and pen beside ur bed Bronk. Am curious about your dreams.
    ps- who gets 8 hrs sleep- am jealous.

5. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Dreams still intrigue me...there is stuff all 'fact' regarding it...personally I think dreams are a few things....sometimes a way of playing through an idea or emotion...sometimes a message from the subconcious...for me, sometimes pure entertainment....if I play my computer games too much, my dreams run by the same rules as the game I was playing...if we live in multiverses, and each universe is stacked like a rack of toast....then could we be accessing other universes in our dreams, if not, could we?

Remember too, that many animals dream...

6. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

I haven't dreamed in 40 years. Now I'm retired and suddenly I'm dreaming again. I think the stress and weariness just robbed me of deep REM sleep - I was focused on everything I needed to do tomorrow. I had no time to just let my brain drift and dream.

7. CAC

CAC Ace of Spades

Good to hear your on your rear! Sounds like you deserve a rest mate...

8. A-58

A-58 Cool Dude

Every now and then I dream in color. It usually startles the ever loving p1$$ out of me and wakes me up. My color dreams (not COLORED) always involves me in some sort of life and death struggle, or some sort of apocalyptic situation like in New Orleans after Katrina or other some sort of bad place. No zombies though. For the most part, I'm always alone in my struggle, except of course for my adversary (s). Also, I never recognize anyone ever either. Weird s#1t, but not mysterious. Should this be in another thread then?

9. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

I'll write a book about them, get a movie, and get rich..I go to bed early, wake up around 515 am, bike to and from work everyday-3 miles to. 3 back....so I'm tired at night....used to run more, especially in the cold and would make me very relaxed and tired....when it's cold, I'll sometimes get in bed around 8, settle down, then fall asleep....it's better than a drug

we are' using' a part of the brain the we don't normally use in the same way....yes, very intriquing, mysterious...I find the most intense, remembered ones, are at the final minutes of a long sleep evening, even if I had got up to use the head, and just fell asleep...so what seemed like a long dream, doesn't even take long

10. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

I'll try to take 5 or more minutes each day to just totally forget everything...I'll just lay still, and relax, and I can feel the stress, ''hyperness'', etc flow away....good for the mind and body.....they say stress causes a lot of medical problems...... if I didn't relax, I would still have the hyper stuff and not even notice it...as stated in my above post, I only remember dreams after a long night of sleep...yes, it needs REM sleep..

11. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

I thought I remembered some color in my dreams..I don't know if it was actual color, or I just ''thought'' they were

12. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Here are some LEO's experiences while (mostly) on duty...
    A lot of those guys have excellent written communication skills. A few were like a third grader wrote it, but still conveyed the idea.
    A few were stellar, and gave a shiver.
    officer.com
    http://forums.officer.com/t131677/

edit - words/phrasing

13. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

the ghost are in our hearts and minds, beings and souls....and demons

14. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

15. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

see my #46 post in worst-best actor thread...another celebrity mystery connection

16. KodiakBeer

KodiakBeer Member

17. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

that touches so many interesting subjects....I've always asked people ''what do they truly believe will happen when they die''? are we like magnetism, an invisible force???
    but what is really mysterious is how the ''love'' ads change from Russian ladies if you click on your link the first time, to Chinese ladies if you click on it another time, then no ''love'' ads the third time

18. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

I got mucho sleep last night-maybe cause I was tired from biking in the cold rain....one of my dreams was there was a wagon--like the old west ones--hanging vertically on a pulley...then what I thought was an owl, but it had a long dangerous beak was running around, toward me..I finally woke up from the ''unpleasantness'' after, I think, it came at me...
    I think I dreamt about the wagon because I'm watching the old Centennial TV series

19. Poppy

Poppy grasshopper

Used to ride in all weather, only deep snow could stop me. Peeps at work would always comment on my tenacity in bad weather. Very early mornings or late night rides were my favourites. Rode maybe too much, knee needs replacing...admire you B7.
    However, your dreams indicate you are nuttier than an O Henry candy bar. lol. i kid.
    My dream last night: had a smelly cat who died a while back.
    Sitting on my favourite chair. Notice cat is coming my way. "Oh, it is Johnny- hey Johnny". Cat continues to come but it is definitely not Johnny nor is it friendly. It attacked me and i beat it of with a bottle of windex. yep.

20. bronk7

bronk7 Well-Known Member

it's really a $ thing..I 'have' to use the bike..but I like it.........was that a black cat? not johnny or friendly<>that would be a good line in a movie....yes, the cold is making me sleep easier