Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Myths of the Eastern Front

Discussion in 'Eastern Europe' started by Comrade General, May 19, 2015.

1. Tamino

Tamino Doc - The Deplorable

As I said - you're beyond repair. An illiterite, who somehow learned how to log-on.

PS: Now, I will leave this for a while and get back in a couple of months to see has your state deteriorated further.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  2. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Like said- you take sun and come back- Putin and his pals are dead By then. We keep on trappingst Petersburg and Murmansk. You lazy bigheads. We have men your Spetnaz denied alreay attacking due to idiotic plans and killing men like fruit flies. Are you gonna repair Donbass some century to your own people? Perhaps cold water and çerebral methods -who deserve it. ps a lot maybe I just save it to idiots. Bs we don't use it anymore. Unless Tamino, that is. And He does not know why.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  3. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

No problem. People who don't talk about WW2 can be kicked out. Since when did you do That? Never. Just keep on taking the sun.

4. Bolshevik

Bolshevik Active Member

Illiterite?....the word my dear fellow is ILLITERATE!

Learned how to log on?... shouldn't that be LEARNT?

Tamino, I think you should fix up your own posting before accusing fellow Rogues of anything at all.

My suggestion is that you haunt websites in your own base language, whatever it may be, and avoid English sites like this one altogether.
    Despite my username, I have no love lost for Russians and particularly Russian sympathetic posting. Russian affairs seem to be one crisis after another in a country that wants desperately to control everything, and are getting left behind by Chinese business acumen.

All I can say to you is that which is above

Kai-Petri likes this.
  5. Bolshevik

Bolshevik Active Member

And just rereading your post...

" I will leave this for a while and get back in a couple of months to see has your state deteriorated further"

I suggest you apply the label ILLITERATE to this as well

Bolshevik

Kai-Petri likes this.
  6. Tamino

No need to declare that. I am not a moroon.
    Feel free to correct my misspelling (not grammar), but please, stay away from my opinions. I speak and use several languages, but you do have advantage in English as a native speaker, and a person who bothers with correcting other peoples misspelling. I have enough information and personal capabilities to understand the subject perfectly well, and know what is right sand what is wrong.
    Instead of attacking my humble spelling in English language, you can rather focus to the subject. What about the questions I have opened about the attrocities of the British empire?
    Let's first sweep in front of own doorstep.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
  7. Tamino

I have returned to reply to this.
    Do you really want the UK and Finland to become parts of Japan: London -> Hiroshima and Helsinki->Nagasaki.

And to Bolshevik: what else besides my spelling errors you can dispute in my posts. Nothing!
    But, I am sure I can speak write and use more languages than your entire family, not just you. Despite the spelling errors I manage to communicate rather well and that counts.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
  8. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Enough already.

Kai-Petri likes this.
  9. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

Just stay away for not two months but Twenty years. Thank you.

10. Takao

Takao Ace

You returned to make threats about nuclear destruction of the West.

Nice, real nice. Smooth move Xlax.

Kai-Petri likes this.
  11. Kai-Petri

Kai-Petri Kenraali

It was easy to blame my language, blame his and it's war you need more help.

12. Takao

Takao Ace

He speaks fluent Idiot, whereas I only speak pigdin Idiot, thus, I only understand half of what he is saying.

Kai-Petri likes this.
  13. USMCPrice

USMCPrice Idiot at Large

I don't want him to leave yet. I never got my answer.

What were the two continents where the British eradicated the populace? I've wracked my brain trying to figure out where he was referring to.

Takao likes this.
  14. Takao

Takao Ace

I would guess the 1st would be Australia which was estimated to have some 770,000 Aboriginals at first, which dropped to 114,000 around 1900.

Darned if I can think of the 2nd.

15. Ricky

Ricky Well-Known Member

Possibly he is referring to North America, although the majority of the damage was done after Britain was ejected. But perhaps I shouldn't be looking too hard to find sense...

16. Takao

Takao Ace

It's Tamino...So, no you should not look to hard to find any sense in his rantings. Other than his tried and true agitprop.

17. Slipdigit

Slipdigit Good Ol' Boy Staff Member WW2|ORG Editor

Yeah.

He wears blinders so tight, he can only see about a quarter inch stripe directly in front of himself.

He'd love to have Uncle Joe back in power and filling up the gulags and starving undesirables to death.

This is a normal MOS for him. Drop in for a day or two and shit all over the place, then run and hide before I get a belly full of his crap and show him the door.

18. Bolshevik

Bolshevik Active Member

Tamino...

You speak and use several languages. Do you have anything significant to say in any of them? Or is it all just pro-Soviet/ Russian ranting?

And what, may I ask, do the sins of British Imperialism have to do with myths of the Eastern Front?

Kai-Petri likes this.
  19. Bolshevik

Bolshevik Active Member

I've got an Eastern Front myth to explode....

The very number of deaths in the Soviet Union for the duration of WW2.

At first they told us it was 20 million.
    Other authors have brought this figure up.

But I have a funny idea that the Soviet deaths in WW2 included a sizable total that STARVED to death. I base this on several factors....

1/ The loss of the Ukraine, refered to by most writers as "the breadbasket" of the Soviet Union.
    2/ distinct shortage of agricultural machinery. Many factories produced nothing but military equipment out of necessity.
    3/ Distinct lack of railway rolling stock and engines to pull them due to military usage. Not enough for proper food distribution. I might add, this factor was one of the principal causes of the February Revolution in 1917. But by 1941, the grip of the regime was tighter than ever, and secret services and security troops were firmly focused on " internal enemies" to avoid " counter-revolution".
    4/ The military got the best of everything available.
    5/ Much of the arable land available was in the occupied zone.
    6/ There was a bad shortage of gasoline and diesel for agricultural machinery, let alone private use.
    7/ The occupation of the Donbass region caused a bad shortage of coal as well, making military use of it for railways a priority, and keeping civilians away from coal for the duration of the war...

All these factors add up to FAMINE.

I would say that 20 million is a very conservative estimate for the number of deaths inside the Soviet Union.

I posture that as many as 50 MILLION deaths of all types occurred between June 1941 and whenever rationing and lend lease ceased.

What do the Rogues think?
    Have we been sold a lie by Russian authorities for all this time?

I think SO...

Bolshevik

20. Bolshevik

Bolshevik Active Member

There are other factors that influence this...

Shortage of agricultural fertilizer. I've read that Russian chemical fertilizers were in short supply even before the war, and that much of their chemical products were restricted to war use for ammunition manufacturing.

Furthermore, a lack of motorised transport generally would have placed a further strain on distribution. Most of the approximately 655,000 trucks that they received via Lend Lease we're all for military usage as well.
    There is also the factor that horses for military usage would have meant that availability for agricultural use would have been severely limited.

To my mind, accurate records of civilian deaths would not have been a priority.

Again i ask, do our Rogues here feel the same way?

Have Soviet figures been a lie for all these years?

Bolshevik