Welcome to the WWII Forums! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Navy Field problem.

Discussion in 'WWII Online' started by Tomcat, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Tomcat

Tomcat The One From Down Under

Ok I know this is a long shot, but I thought I would ask anyway because you never know.

I installed this game awhile ago but stopped playing it and now I face a problem with logging in to a server. I installed all the new patches both maunally and with the auto launcher but nothing. The Game loads up but when I go to log in with my Id and password it just sits there and eventually says "login time run out" now I know the id and password work because I use them on the Navy FIeld website.

So the question. Did you have this problem and how did you fix it?

2. Joe

Joe Ace

You should contact a TEAMNF person. On the website there's a way to do it, or you could ask in their forum.

Glad to see you taking the interest. :) I'm 3 levels away from a Collossus-class aircraft carrier.

3. Tomcat

Tomcat The One From Down Under

I have done that as well as poting on the support forum, but nothing at the moment. Thanks anyway.

4. Joe

Joe Ace

by the way, what ship do you have? If you are not that far up the tree you can always start again. If you want I can give you some credits to help.

5. luketdrifter

luketdrifter Ace

I have the opposite problem...I can use the game all day but not log into the website.